cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
I watched Anderson Cooper on CNN tonight and it was all Trump, all the time, except whenever Hillary had a good line they could throw in.

They weren't as vicious as they were the last time I watched (several months ago). I regard that as a bad sign. I hope their confidence is as misplaced as Brexit and not based on inside information like that which the Clinton campaign seems to have access to regarding early returns and all.

I hate Anderson Cooper and CNN because not once---NOT ONCE---was anything from the WikiLeaks email dumps brought up. This is dereliction of duty in the extreme. Yes, CNN sucks.

The WikiLeaks emails show beyond a shadow of a doubt just how in the pocket the Hillary people are to George Soros.

George Soros recently made a video in which he argues for war with Russia. He. Makes. A. Case. For. War. With. Russia!

In other words, an overt and committed warmonger is Hillary's biggest donor and has major influence in Hillary's campaign.

David Duke, who supports racial separatism, says he supports Donald Trump and the media makes a huge thing about Trump renouncing Duke.

George Soros, who supports WAR WITH RUSSIA, is Hillary's largest funder and CNN doesn't even mention it.

CNN, you are traitors. You are a menace. You suck, yes, you do.

It used to be that CNN was the place to go for decent coverage of world news. Now they try to cram as much shit down our throats as possible in hopes of increasing their ratings.

CNN_feature.jpg

I watched Anderson Cooper on CNN tonight and it was all Trump,

Explain to me why it is bad that the news covers Trump.
  • Didn't and doesn't Trump go out of his way to dominate news?
  • Weren't news channels the primary mode by which Trump communicated his message during the primaries, thus making them in a way responsible for his rise to being the GOP nominee?
  • Is it not in Trump's interest to have what he says covered by the media, CNN or otherwise?
  • Do news channels stop talking about a person when the person stops saying things?
It seems to me the answer to all those questions is "yes." So why all the complaining about the news covering/discussing Trump?

The best source of news is The Drudge Report. Hit the link below and you will immediately find out why.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Drudge is a clearing house for news from all over the country. This is the only news source you really need. It's Drudge for information; the alphabet media for entertainment.

• Banned
It used to be that CNN was the place to go for decent coverage of world news. Now they try to cram as much shit down our throats as possible in hopes of increasing their ratings.

CNN_feature.jpg
I don't even think it is about ratings. There is an agenda afoot. It is Jewish. And it ain't good for the rest of us.

Haim Saban, another dual Israeli-American owns Univision. Univision has turned itself into the Latino Front, with registration drives, encouragement to come over the border, and 24/7 anti-Trump. Both Saban and Soros are major donors to Clinton and are in almost daily contact with the campaign. They are consulted on policy. They are consulted on strategy.

Check out this Wikileak:

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-10 22:35
Subject: FW: Univision

Ok.I like this one

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM
To: Haim Saban<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Univision

Haim , I just wanted to tell you that I thought the moderators for last nights Debate were excellent. They were thoughtful , tough and incisive. I thought it made Hilary appear direct and strong in her resolve. I felt it advanced our candidate. Thanks for Univision.

Rob

Rob Friedman Co-Chairman, Motion Picture Group
LIONSGATE
Office: 310.309.8484

============
The media cannot play that kind of role in a democracy. The Jews are showing they can't be trusted to wield the levers of power in a responsible and honorable way.

Think about what that email is. We have a Hollywood Jew, with all that that means in terms of influence, congratulating the Jewish owner of the primary media megaphone to a significant part of the electorate on the benefit he provided for "their" candidate. Then that media mogul, with all that enormous power--nationwide AND BEYOND--(the Jerusalem Post named Saban the world's most influential Jew)--contacts the campaign of "their" candidate to let them know how important he is to them.

For fuck's sake. This is not permissible.

• Banned

• Weren't news channels the primary mode by which Trump communicated his message during the primaries, thus making them in a way responsible for his rise to being the GOP nominee?
  • Is it not in Trump's interest to have what he says covered by the media, CNN or otherwise?
  • Do news channels stop talking about a person when the person stops saying things?
It seems to me the answer to all those questions is "yes." So why all the complaining about the news covering/discussing Trump?

They should be covered evenly and the coverage should be even-handed. CNN does neither.

They should be covered evenly and the coverage should be even-handed. CNN does neither.

So, let me make sure I get this.

You're annoyed because the news -- CNN in particular -- provides greater visibility to Trump than to Clinton, and insofar as Trump is your candidate, you think that greater visibility is a bad thing for Trump. Am I right?

You're annoyed because the news -- CNN in particular -- provides greater visibility to Trump than to Clinton, and insofar as Trump is your candidate, you think that greater visibility is a bad thing for Trump. Am I right?

You're really going to try and spin it that way?

Yeah, that's right, 320. Btw, how does it feel to support a candidate who has to lie, cheat, and steal her way to the presidency, and couldn't win if the media were even remotely even-handed?

How does it feel to support a candidate so dirty, the dirty ruling class has to use the dirty Jewish media to keep Americans ignorant of her dirtiness?

How does it feel, slimeball? How does it feel to be helping inflict enemies like Haim Saban and George Soros on the American people? How does it feel to be voting for war and death and destruction and corruption? Do you feel good about it?

Yeah, that's right, 320. Btw, how does it feel to support a candidate who has to lie, cheat, and steal her way to the presidency, and couldn't win if the media were even remotely even-handed?

How does it feel to support a candidate so dirty, the dirty ruling class has to use the dirty Jewish media to keep Americans ignorant of her dirtiness?

How does it feel, slimeball? How does it feel to be helping inflict enemies like Haim Saban and George Soros on the American people? How does it feel to be voting for war and death and destruction and corruption? Do you feel good about it?

Answer to all your questions: I wouldn't know how those things feel. You tell me.

Answer to all your questions: I wouldn't know how those things feel. You tell me.
haha, lame.

haha, lame.

Excuse me? That I don't know the answer to your questions is lame? You asked the damn questions, not I.

Hey, give CNN some credit. It isn't easy to often trail MSDNC in the ratings, but they've been able to pull it off now and then recently. It's the Battle for the Basement and they're slugging away.

Hey, give CNN some credit. It isn't easy to often trail MSDNC in the ratings, but they've been able to pull it off now and then recently. It's the Battle for the Basement and they're slugging away.

Indeed.......unless youh ave a plate in your head, you realize that given the ratings of both, CNN and MSNBC are only interested in beating each other.:gay:

Forum List

Back