CNN quiz on public knowledge re global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I guess it's fitting for CNN (the commie news network/DNC mouthpiece) to propagandize Globull warming. oh wait, they changed it to Climate change didn't they.

what a scam. first we have the EPA causing a disaster of our rivers that WE THE PEOPLE will have to pay for cleaning it up. and they are still trying to scam you with something they called globull warming at first, and then changed it to Climate change because the Earth wasn't warming.
Dearest little Stephanie. The EPA did not cause that disaster. A company that abandoned that mine nearly a century ago created a disaster waiting to happen. An employee of a contractor that was trying to make sure that this did not happen, made a mistake, and the worst happened. Had they not been trying to clean up the mess that a mining company left for us, at taxpayers expense, this would have happened down the road.

So, no matter what, a capitalist created a mess, took the profits, and left us, the taxpayers to clean up the mess. Typical of the people you support, Stephanie. Privatize the profits, socialize the costs.

Dear little off your rocker,

There was no EPA back then , if the EPA would of let it be instead of screwing around that wall would not have been breached.

AGW Questions

1. Can you point to any repeatable experiment that shows an additional 120PPM of CO2 raising temperature?

None that you would accept or understand.

AGW Questions
2. What is excess heat and why did the IPCC bet the farm on it in AR5?

I'm not here to teach you English.

AGW Questions
3. I represent the son of the Nigerian Finance Minister who is falsely imprisoned. The son is willing to split with you on a 50% .05% basis the proceeds of the sale of certain diamonds the father left before he went to Barbados. We need your Social Security number and password for all your accounts because if you believe AGW you'll believe anything

Fuck you Frank.
AGW Questions

1. Can you point to any repeatable experiment that shows an additional 120PPM of CO2 raising temperature?

None that you would accept or understand.

AGW Questions
2. What is excess heat and why did the IPCC bet the farm on it in AR5?

I'm not here to teach you English.

AGW Questions
3. I represent the son of the Nigerian Finance Minister who is falsely imprisoned. The son is willing to split with you on a 50% .05% basis the proceeds of the sale of certain diamonds the father left before he went to Barbados. We need your Social Security number and password for all your accounts because if you believe AGW you'll believe anything

Fuck you Frank.

If insults were explanations, you'd be Wikipedia

So you have no experiments and you're reaffirming that AR5's bet-the-farm concept of "excess heat" is a farce

Thanks

I'm reaffirming that you're an idiot and that trying to talk to you about anything is a waste of time.
he is smarter then you sheep, who lacks common sense and is a hypocrite to the max.

Where do you seem me lacking common sense and where do you see me being hypocritical?

What do you think the phrases "widely accepted science" or "a widely accepted theory" mean? And beyond that, how does a belief in the value of consensuses among scientific experts make me hypocritical or lacking in common sense?

Here is the only stat that matters...............

74%! Three-quarters of Americans say they rarely or never hear someone they know talk about climate change, according to Yale surveys published in 2015. And it's getting worse over time. In 2008, 60% of people surveyed said they talked rarely or never about climate change, which is considerably lower. This is a huge problem. People are likely to trust the views of their family and friends on this important topic, but fewer are speaking up!

Every other poll supports these same numbers too..........

Translation??

People dont give a rats ass about global warming in 2015

Why?

Because the bomb throwers blew it over the last decade!! Thats why!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So my contention that nobody is caring about the science is spot on accurate.............well, if you want to look at facts that is!!!:coffee:

These AGW climate crusading nutters have been talking about solar power dominating the energy landscape for close to 2 decades. Its not even anywhere near 1%:deal::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:. Wont be for decades either. WInd power? Same thing.......even by 2050, renewables will be hovering around 10%-11% of meeting our energy needs and a large % of that will by hydro-power.

Know what thats called???

:spinner::spinner::spinner:LOSING:spinner::spinner::spinner:

What do you think the phrases "widely accepted science" or "a widely accepted theory" mean? And beyond that, how does a belief in the value of consensuses among scientific experts make me hypocritical or lacking in common sense?

That's Faith crick..that's not science, what you are talking about is a religion.

well, I guess it's fitting for CNN (the commie news network/DNC mouthpiece) to propagandize Globull warming. oh wait, they changed it to Climate change didn't they.

what a scam. first we have the EPA causing a disaster of our rivers that WE THE PEOPLE will have to pay for cleaning it up. and they are still trying to scam you with something they called globull warming at first, and then changed it to Climate change because the Earth wasn't warming.
Dearest little Stephanie. The EPA did not cause that disaster. A company that abandoned that mine nearly a century ago created a disaster waiting to happen. An employee of a contractor that was trying to make sure that this did not happen, made a mistake, and the worst happened. Had they not been trying to clean up the mess that a mining company left for us, at taxpayers expense, this would have happened down the road.

So, no matter what, a capitalist created a mess, took the profits, and left us, the taxpayers to clean up the mess. Typical of the people you support, Stephanie. Privatize the profits, socialize the costs.

Personally I'd like to know exactly how this happened,and how you accidentally release a shitload of toxic waste.
I cant imagine a single scenario where this could happen accidentally.

Moderation Message:

Thread is shot thru with personal bickering and off-topic discussions of other events.
No visible sign of discussing the OP topic.

Should be 3 or 4 warnings issued here, but I'm gonna say the feuding started when the topic died..

Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back