CNN Not Politically Biased / Fake News? 'Random Rally-Goer' Turns Out To Be Gillum's MOM

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN Interview Appears To Choose ‘Random’ Rally Goer — Turns Out To Be Andrew Gillum’s Mom

"CNN Interview Appears To Choose ‘Random’ Rally Goer — Turns Out To Be Andrew Gillum’s Mom

CNN reporter Randi Kaye was conducting interviews at a rally for Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum on Friday when she “randomly” interviewed Gillum’s mother.

“We picked her randomly out of the crowd, but at the end of our interview when I finally asked her name, it sounded strangely familiar,” Kaye claimed in a voiceover.

“My name is Frances Gillum,” the woman told Kaye. “As a matter of fact, my son is running for governor.”

Fake News or Just Got Duped? :p

Randomness seems to get them every time. Hillary was supposed to have 98.1% chance to win, and now they just accidentally pick her when she just happens to be there.

Such a terrible luck they have.

CNN Interview Appears To Choose ‘Random’ Rally Goer — Turns Out To Be Andrew Gillum’s Mom

"CNN Interview Appears To Choose ‘Random’ Rally Goer — Turns Out To Be Andrew Gillum’s Mom

CNN reporter Randi Kaye was conducting interviews at a rally for Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum on Friday when she “randomly” interviewed Gillum’s mother.

“We picked her randomly out of the crowd, but at the end of our interview when I finally asked her name, it sounded strangely familiar,” Kaye claimed in a voiceover.

“My name is Frances Gillum,” the woman told Kaye. “As a matter of fact, my son is running for governor.”

You do not know that, but I agree with his Mom.

Randomness seems to get them every time. Hillary was supposed to have 98.1% chance to win, and now they just accidentally pick her when she just happens to be there.

Such a terrible luck they have.

At least when Dems win they win the popular vote as well as the EC, IE, she won the popular vote.

In CNN’s defense, it was probably only his immediate family in the crowd.

The interviewer was shy and they were most comfortable asking her..

My mom says I am the coolest poster on this MB.

They used to say that when I was in broadcasting..Now they are all gone and the praise is gone....

Oh, come on! Why would they stage that? There is absolutely no value to it. They were at a Gillum rally. If they wanted to interview someone who would cheer Gillum they literally had thousands to choose from. Secondly, if they were trying to create a fake impression, they would not have asked her name, nor would they have gone out of their way to create a clip centered on the fact that she was his mother.

They used to say that when I was in broadcasting..Now they are all gone and the praise is gone....
Where did your moms go?

Where did your moms go?
It depends how they plan the end of life..

Oh, come on! Why would they stage that? There is absolutely no value to it. They were at a Gillum rally. If they wanted to interview someone who would cheer Gillum they literally had thousands to choose from. Secondly, if they were trying to create a fake impression, they would not have asked her name, nor would they have gone out of their way to create a clip centered on the fact that she was his mother.
There weren’t thousands at the rally.

CNN is hysterical.

Why wouldn't they interview a WHITE MAN voting for Gillum to show diversity?

Forum List

Back