CNN is really supporting Trump on this proposed Healthcare Bill. Any of you worried?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If CNN is supporting Trump on this, you know it is heavy on government expenditure and excessive social spending.

Is this just Obama light? Is the free market gong to reign, or will it be a massive boondoggle? Enlighten me please, I want to support Trump on this, but I don't want to see you guys experience bankrupt state after state as Canada will be experiencing in provinces like Ontario since healthcare is unsustainable.

If CNN is supporting Trump on this, you know it is heavy on government expenditure and social excessive spending.

Credible proof? Link?

Just my observation, I watch CNN all the time as the Canadian Government denies Canadians the opportunity to access Fox News, even though I have 800 channels. The insinuation is that it's for "our own good". They also shot down another Canadian conservative news channel that was being proposed. Even though I didn't watch it even when it was free, they shouldn't have essentially put them out of business, especially when they give the ok for even CNN to be part of our basic package, on channel 33 no less! I want news options, not censorship.

However, I do get state owned CBC and it's incarnations on about 20 channels, including HD! Oh and MSNBC too of course...

I am not one to lie or exaggerate, I saw them actively support Trump from day one of his Republican candidacy announcement and I called it then, I saw them attack him relentlessly in the G.E and I called it then. I see them against his immigration policy, his trade position...but, I am hearing them now paint this as "well, if the GOP don't support the President on this, they are in trouble".

For the record, I am one who believes a healthy society, is a happy and productive society, but you cannot overextend government intervention in the market, or the costs and entitlements will balloon fast. Look at the Obamacare premiums as an example...

Last edited:
"Any of you Americans"? The forum should specify posts that emanate from foreign sources.

LOL. How does anyone even know that YOU are not a foreign source? Please, I have heard your positions and I can safely say I am more pro-American than you are, you sound more Canadian than my neighbours.

I updated the title to appease you. Now, you might want to pay attention as to why it is so popular in some corners, as I assure you the costs of healthcare are mindboggling when the taxpayer is footing the bill.

If CNN is supporting Trump on this, you know it is heavy on government expenditure and excessive social spending.

CNN doesn't take political positions. WTF are you talking about?

While a CNN political commentator like Rick Perry or Jack Kingston may of supported the bill, they are not spokesman for CNN.

If CNN is supporting Trump on this, you know it is heavy on government expenditure and social excessive spending.

Credible proof? Link?

Just my observation, I watch CNN all the time as the Canadian Government denies Canadians the opportunity to access Fox News, even though I have 800 channels. The insinuation is that it's for "our own good". They also shot down another Canadian conservative news channel that was being proposed. Even though I didn't watch it even when it was free, they shouldn't have essentially put them out of business, especially when they give the ok for even CNN to be part of our basic package, on channel 33 no less! I want news options, not censorship.

However, I do get state owned CBC and it's incarnations on about 20 channels, including HD! Oh and MSNBC too of course...

I am not one to lie or exaggerate, I saw them actively support Trump from day one of his Republican candidacy announcement and I called it then, I saw them attack him relentlessly in the G.E and I called it then. I see them against his immigration policy, his trade position...but, I am hearing them now paint this as "well, if the GOP don't support the President on this, they are in trouble".

For the record, I am one who believes a healthy society, is a happy and productive society, but you cannot overextend government intervention in the market, or the costs and entitlements will balloon fast. Look at the Obamacare premiums as an example...

Fox could broadcast in Canada if they would promise to lie just a little bit less.

CNN doesn't take political positions. WTF are you talking about?

While a CNN political commentator like Rick Perry or Jack Kingston may of supported the bill, they are not spokesman for CNN.
How clueless are you?

CNN always takes political positions. Sometimes before there is even a debate.

Is this just Obama light? Is the free market gong to reign, or will it be a massive boondoggle? Enlighten me please, I want to support Trump on this, but I don't want to see you guys experience bankrupt state after state as Canada will be experiencing in provinces like Ontario since healthcare is unsustainable.

As long as Trump remains committed to the central delusion of ACA - which is crystalized in the requirement for insurance companies to take on everyone, regardless of their current health - he's doomed to the same failures.

I am worried that McConnell may lose the Senate over this in 2018.

I don't care if Ryan loses the House. Indeed I hope he does lose it.

And whether Trump lasts without impeachment until 2020 and then gets re-elected only God Himself knows, since it was a miracle of God that Trump got elected at all.

Where do you see that CNN is supporting this bill--LOL I don't think CNN would support 24 million people getting kicked off health insurance as a good solution.

I imagine you're confused as to what channel you're watching which is more than likely FOX News--who would support any health care bill, as long as it wasn't Obamacare.

Last edited:

And whether Trump lasts without impeachment until 2020 and then gets re-elected only God Himself knows, since it was a miracle of God that Trump got elected at all.

I don't think Trump will have Vladimiir Putin and FBI Director James Comey's assistance in 2020--LOL

I suspect that both houses will turn over to Democrats in 2018. I imagine we'll see what happened in 2010 only this time it will be Democrats that take seats in state houses, Governors and all the way up the chain of command.

I don't think Trump will have Vladimiir Putin and FBI Director James Comey's assistance in 2020--LOL

I suspect that both houses will turn over to Democrats in 2018. I imagine we'll see what happened in 2010 only this time it will be Democrats that take seats in state houses, Governors and all the way up the chain of command.
How old are you junior?

Forum List

Back