CNN interviews Russian whore in Thailand detention center (they've got him now)

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This whore says she has videos and audio of her with a certain "billionaire" talking to the Russians. She will tell all if we give her asylum! CNN rushes to interview her. Sounds legit.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I wonder if they'll have her on 60 minutes?

This is how desperate they are to take back the House, it's all about political work for CNN. Their credibility or trust be damned.

• Banned
I know no one would think it, but if they bring her here and give her amnesty, they would't pay her for her story would they? In mean it's not like she's whore or anything right?

Oops from the title I thought they landed an interview with Melania
Are you really stupid enough to think Trump's wife would be locked up in Thailand?
You were stupid enough to think we’d build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. So not really in a position to be calling others out.
I never thought any such thing, but you said you thought it was Trumps wife. I have not made many comments on the wall about Mexico paying for it that I recall. It doesn't matter to me. Besides, if it were going to happen I would think it would already be under construction.

Oops from the title I thought they landed an interview with Melania
Are you really stupid enough to think Trump's wife would be locked up in Thailand?
You were stupid enough to think we’d build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. So not really in a position to be calling others out.
I never thought any such thing, but you said you thought it was Trumps wife. I have not made many comments on the wall about Mexico paying for it that I recall. It doesn't matter to me. Besides, if it were going to happen I would think it would already be under construction.
Sorry. I read Russian whore and the first thought in my head is Melania :dunno:

This whore says she has videos and audio of her with a certain "billionaire" talking to the Russians. She will tell all if we give her asylum! CNN rushes to interview her. Sounds legit.

Why was Hillary in Indonesia?????

Forum List

Back