CNN HQ under attack

Why would the police defend CNN? These people have gotten cops killed with their race baiting politics.

You don't think the cops would protect the NBC Studio at Rockefeller Plaza in NYC if rioters made their way there?
The cops wouldnt be out, because they get buckets of water thrown over them...I think the time has come, where the war is here.....moving from city to city....Atlanta is burning...

On CNN live. Pretty hilarious that these race baiters are shitting their pants as “protesters” are smashing their windows.

What is that ? A smoke bomb? A firecracker? Watch this.

It was a large firework.

That certainly could've killed someone.

Lethal force should be at the forefront of every cop's mind right now...

Don Lemon was just on trying to explain the sign “They aren’t cops, they’re Klansmen” being held outside CNN.

LOL, Cuomo lecturing us that it isn’t “angry blacks” doing all this.

Yea dumbass, they are moronic leftwing Antifa communists with a bunch of angry blacks. But of course he can’t report that. CNN is a fucking joke.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

...and now the rioters are tearing down barricades at the White House, yes THE WHITE HOUSE and hurling obscenities at the Secret Service.

I guess CNN wasn't enough for these thugs!:mad-61:

...and now the rioters are tearing down barricades at the White House, yes THE WHITE HOUSE and hurling obscenities at the Secret Service.

The whole thing was over two hours ago, Skye. Breitbart loves to put the facts at the end. Trump's fat ass is safe. No one got hurt.

The whole thing was over two hours ago, Skye. Breitbart loves to put the facts at the end. Trump's fat ass is safe. No one got hurt.

I didn't know about it ,ok?

It's important news for me ,and for some of us who do not suffer from TDS, like you.

It's a shame that George Floyd's memory and the justice we all want for him is now being overshadowed and almost forgotten by these violent protestors and destruction in my opinion. I can't imagine that the specific people who are rioting and causing destruction are people who sincerely want justice for Floyd but instead just want to take part in temporary anarchy.

Words from a real President. Try to hear the other point of view--not the looters, obviously.

Barack Obama

@BarackObama

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1266400635429310466

My statement on the death of George Floyd:

1590808088215.png

Words from a real President. Try to hear the other point of view--not the looters, obviously.

Barack Obama
@BarackObama

My statement on the death of George Floyd:

View attachment 342763

Coming from the president that attacked law enforcement repeatedly before he had a fucking clue what was going on or the facts of each case and planted the seeds for this violence we are seeing today with his Travon Martin looking gangsta son I really don't give a flying fuck what that half-nigga has to say.

Last edited:
It's a shame that George Floyd's memory and the justice we all want for him is now being overshadowed and almost forgotten by these violent protestors and destruction in my opinion. I can't imagine that the specific people who are rioting and causing destruction are people who sincerely want justice for Floyd but instead just want to take part in temporary anarchy.
Yep

I don't think you're going to solve this with bullets. People need to LISTEN. Really, actually, listen. Walk a mile in those moccasins and WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

Look, do I think everything BLM and some of the activists are saying is sensible? No. But anyone concerned about the protests and riots and destruction of property, which you obviously all are or you wouldn't be glued to your sets and your phones watching every minute of it, need to hear the other side of this issue, not turn a deaf ear to it. That will not solve anything.

I GET IT that city cops see a lot of black crime and it makes them more suspicious of it. I GET IT that black kids with attitudes really piss anyone off, especially people trying to maintain order. But there is reason for it and nothing is going to change until both sides can at least hear each other.

Antifa was involved in the riot at CNN in Atlanta, too...

If you look at the Antifa websites (such as this one) you can find where they plan their protests..

Now, click on the link for It's Going Down"...

And here's one of the protests that they list...
Atlanta, GA:

There's actually a long list, where people can check for proof that Antifa is involved!!!

Forum List

Back