CNN host gets sick

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
CNN's 75-year-old anchor Wolf Blitzer was seen looking pale and retching on camera while hosting his show - forcing the channel to abruptly cut to a commercial break.

Blitzer was on-air with House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jamie Raskin (D., Md.) when he was seen uncomfortably swallowing and looking queasy as he attempted to avoid vomiting.

The Situation Room host struggled to contain himself for a full minute before CNN cut Blitzer's feed and left Raskin to finish his final comments on his own.

Comment:
Raskin is a psychopath.
Why does the Democrat Party have so many psychopaths?
Raskin even makes other Crazy Left Wingers want to blow their groceries.

wolfblitzerjamieraskinsickpeople.png

CNN's 75-year-old anchor Wolf Blitzer was seen looking pale and retching on camera while hosting his show - forcing the channel to abruptly cut to a commercial break.

Blitzer was on-air with House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jamie Raskin (D., Md.) when he was seen uncomfortably swallowing and looking queasy as he attempted to avoid vomiting.

The Situation Room host struggled to contain himself for a full minute before CNN cut Blitzer's feed and left Raskin to finish his final comments on his own.

Comment:
Raskin is a psychopath.
Why does the Democrat Party have so many psychopaths?
Raskin even makes other Crazy Left Wingers want to blow their groceries.

View attachment 900119
i pray for Wolf's health and that he makes a full speedy recovery. Thank you Wolf for your reporting and for being a fellow Buffalo Bills fan.

i pray for Wolf's health and that he makes a full speedy recovery.
Yes.

We all hope that Mr. B. has a complete recovery and is soon back on the air.

I remember Mr. B. from the days when CNN was more politically neutral.

(CNN will always be remembered for its great coverage of the Tiananmen Square massacre, when China started its trek toward brutal authoritarianism.)

Forum List

Back