CNN guest SNAPS on-air over Dems Ignoring Americans in East Palestine

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here’s a case where a CNN guest Nina Turner, get it right. It is a breath of fresh air especially coming from CNN. And it is a clear-cut answer to these demonic people on the left who believe that those in East Palestine should suffer because they voted for Donald Trump.

This is one of the greatest segments I’ve seen from CNN in years. And I don’t always agree with Turner but here she hit the nail on the head …it was like God was guiding her to the truth.

Here’s a case where a CNN guest Nina Turner, get it right. It is a breath of fresh air especially coming from CNN. And it is a clear-cut answer to these demonic people on the left who believe that those in East Palestine should suffer because they voted for Donald Trump.

This is one of the greatest segments I’ve seen from CNN in years. And I don’t always agree with Turner but here she hit the nail on the head …it was like God was guiding her to the truth.

This is how the "liberals"used to talk, when they were pretending to be on the side of the hoi polloi.

But that was all a front...They've outed themselves as the truly unctuous, disingenuous, and elitist snobs that they have always been.

Demonic people on the left????? How about the demonic people who put profits over safety and cut safety regulations. How about the demonic guy who signed that deregulation going to East Palestine to pretend he cares about those people. He didn't care about them when he cut the regulations.

Your hero was a disaster for 4 years and counting.
giphy.gifjkljlkj.gif

Biden has been taking money from China to give away military secrets, he's caused the collapse of two of the biggest banks in America, he's turned over enough military hardware to the enemy that they don't need to rearm for close to a decade, and he has us currently on the verge of WWIII, but other than that he's doing great.

Forum List

Back