CNN 'Goes After' Brother of American Detained In Russia For 'Anti-CNN Posts' / Attitude

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Assimilation Is Mandatory - Resistance Is Futile! 'Zero Tolerance'

:p

A CNN anchor asked the brother of a detained American about his anti-CNN social media posts in an interview Wednesday morning.

Forty-eight-year-old Michigan businessman and ex-Marine, Paul Whelan, was detained in Russia this week on charges of espionage. CNN’s Alisyn Camerota
interviewed David Whelan, who is the brother of Paul. Camerota used the opportunity to grill Whelan about his brother’s anti-CNN social media posts.

Camerota asked Whelan about posts his brother made on a Russian social media platform, where he called CNN “fake news.”

“There are some strange elements of your brother’s story,” Camerota said, describing a social media post where Paul Whelan was drinking coffee and watching CNN with the caption, “Just drinking coffee and watching fake news.”

“Now, I’m not taking this personally that he’s pictured with CNN, but I just am wondering is this a statement on his part somehow?”

1. Alisyn, WELCOME TO REALITY!

2. Don't take this personally, either - the majority of Americans are leery of media reporting, thinking most is 'fake news'

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

What is a little surprising / disturbing is that CNN's 'skin' is so thin that in the middle of an interview of the brother of an American held in Russia they want to talk about their reputation / how the brother believes them to be 'Fake News'.

The fact that CNN is biasedly slanted is neither a shock to anyone outside of CNN but is NOT the story they are covering.....

CNN Asks Brother Of Detained American About His Anti-CNN Posts On Social Media

"I'm Not Taking This Personally:" Man Goes on CNN to Plead Case of Brother Imprisoned by Russia for Espionage; Alisyn Camarota Derails Interview to Interrogate Him About An Old Tweet from His Brother Calling CNN "Fake News"

CNN Asks Brother Of Detained American About His Anti-CNN Posts On Social Media

Well, that is the important thing here. Not that he's either, 1, a civilian falsely imprisoned by a country CNN pretends to oppose or 2, a patriot doing some level of espionage against a country CNN pretends to oppose, but that he once put up one snarky tweet accusing the clickbait and fake news emporium CNN of being fake news.

Well you know you can not speak out against the Democratic Party Propaganda Machine or they will write or report about you being just not the enemy of the state for Russia but enemy of the state for CNN... I mean America...

How dare anyone question their unfair and unbalanced reporting!

Now let go down and get that Facebook implant and become CNN Borg...

CNN Has New Names

Creepy Narcissists Network – timratheelbred

Clinton network news – sandeep15245126

Cardiac Care Network – Gov Huckabee

Current Narrative Network – Pat Sajak

Forum List

Back