CNN giving Trump a Town Hall was a mistake

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The object of the game is to silence Trump, and then attack him legally 24./7 while demonizing him in the news for it.

Then censor everything he says.

Why would they stop a winning combination like this since it worked so well in 2020?

Free speech and objective journalism would be the death of the democrat party.

CNN is sinking like a stone. Someone in their management has apparently concluded that to remain at all viable (or even to have a chance at it), they NEED to alter their basic model.

Surprisingly, it might work. How else would they get an audience and any discussion about their brand? In the previous years, my sole commentary about CNN has been to laughingly mock them.

Today? I even have to give a legitimate thumbs up to them for trying for any measure of objectivity.

The object of the game is to silence Trump, and then attack him legally 24./7 while demonizing him in the news for it.

Why would they stop a winning combination like this since it worked so well in 2020?

No, it wasn't to silence him....it was to follow the P.T. Barnum saying "No one goes broke UNDERestimating the taste (and intelligence) of the American public." (I was paraphrasing)

CNN is sinking like a stone. Someone in their management has apparently concluded that to remain at all viable (or even to have a chance at it), they NEED to alter their basic model.

Surprisingly, it might work. How else would they get an audience and any discussion about their brand? In the previous years, my sole commentary about CNN has been to laughingly mock them.

Today? I even have to give a legitimate thumbs up to them for trying for any measure of objectivity.
Maybe Fox is now more left wing than CNN.

7leity.jpg

The propaganda channels, msnbc, cnn ratings hit the stratosphere when trump is in. They want this.

They desperately need ratings, and they think they are a lot smarter than they are. I still think it was a bad idea to go on CNN, but it sounds like he spanked them pretty hard. They cut the program short! Too funny.

CNN treated Trump so unfairly! They have him a platform to speechify and lie from which they have given to no one else! That is so mean!

Trump exposed the CNN moderator as a Biden lackey, and CNN's followup "analysis" was a joke. Another win for Trump!

It's like hearing kids screaming because they cannot get their own way.

The Donald is rather like Jesus.You need to kill him to even get short term respite.
Arise Sir Donald. You took them and they all now have brown trousers

At the same time Trump has to think the same way, he already has his base, he needs to address and advertise to those who are not fans or undecided, which means visiting big cities in purple States to sway enough votes to win those states, it also helps in registering people to the party which is in some ways is more important.

Trump exposed the CNN moderator as a Biden lackey, and CNN's followup "analysis" was a joke. Another win for Trump!
Yeah, the Biden lackey gave Trump a solo platform from which to spew his lies and propaganda. A platform they have given no one else.

How mean! :crybaby:

Forum List

Back