CNN Gets Schooled In Interview With Straightforward Black Sheriff

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Word is circulating in DC that several people at CNN may be on the chopping block because of a last Tuesday interview gone horribly wrong by the standards of CNN.

By less leftist and more reasonable standards, it went very well and served the cable news network right for assuming a person’s views just because of their skin color.

Burke County, GA, Sheriff Alfonzo Williams said in an interview last Tuesday that Atlanta police Officer Garrett Rolfe was “completely justified” in shooting 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks, whose death sparked a new round of riots.

“This is the third law enforcement agency I’ve been head of,” Williams, who is black, told CNN. “Every agency I’ve gone to, I’ve required every officer who carries a Taser to be tased with it, so that you understand the incapacitation.”

The problem for CNN was that show bookers had assumed, because Williams is black, the sheriff would criticize the shooting and chalk it up to racial hatred. When Williams went south on them the reporter was caught flat-footed and tried to retrieve the interview gone bad, to comical results.

BJ -The Pull quote

“We’re sending the wrong message to our black youth,” he added. “We’re telling them that it’s OK, that they can run from the police, that they can take a weapon from the police, they can fight with the police, and point their weapon at the police, and expect nothing to happen. That is the wrong message to send to black youth.

BJ adds - to all youth

Word is circulating in DC that several people at CNN may be on the chopping block because of a last Tuesday interview gone horribly wrong by the standards of CNN.

By less leftist and more reasonable standards, it went very well and served the cable news network right for assuming a person’s views just because of their skin color.

Burke County, GA, Sheriff Alfonzo Williams said in an interview last Tuesday that Atlanta police Officer Garrett Rolfe was “completely justified” in shooting 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks, whose death sparked a new round of riots.

“This is the third law enforcement agency I’ve been head of,” Williams, who is black, told CNN. “Every agency I’ve gone to, I’ve required every officer who carries a Taser to be tased with it, so that you understand the incapacitation.”

The problem for CNN was that show bookers had assumed, because Williams is black, the sheriff would criticize the shooting and chalk it up to racial hatred. When Williams went south on them the reporter was caught flat-footed and tried to retrieve the interview gone bad, to comical results.

BJ -The Pull quote

“We’re sending the wrong message to our black youth,” he added. “We’re telling them that it’s OK, that they can run from the police, that they can take a weapon from the police, they can fight with the police, and point their weapon at the police, and expect nothing to happen. That is the wrong message to send to black youth.

BJ adds - to all youth
The idea of CNN getting schooled isn't hard to imagine. Judging by the many faithful CNN viewers here, any 8th grader ought to school one of them.

Tards only manage to survive by EXCLUDING serious discussion that challenges their views.

Forum List

Back