CNN: FBI Raid NOT WARRANTED, DANGEROUS

Imagine if this was happening to a Democrat, the assholes would be burning down cities,fucking hypocrites.
We have a puppet government.

I like this cowardly mother fucker thinking it's a badass on the grounds of a peaceful mansion... but if an active shooter in a school shows up it would hide under a rock for a month.

IMG_6565.jpg
There's a good man with a gun.... finally found one.

That "report' come from that Madcow dude on MSDNC?
Do ya think that warrant was used to search Mar A Loco for a record of how many times your boy cheated on that golf course, bedwetter?

Are you for real?

Funny how no Democrat has thought it was ok to take boxes and boxes of classified material home to their little golf club.
it is a little ironic considering you didn’t care about thousand of documents and classified material on a 3rd party server in someone’s basement….for years.unknown and unguarded

yes…your hypocrisy is always noted

Oh, so it's just wishful thinking by a Terminal TDS afflicted Simp.

Got it.
Yep. My 'terminal TDS' disappears the moment he's permanently barred from holding office again. After that, I couldn't give two $hits less.

As to 'wishful thinking'... ask the January 6 Committee... or... better yet... the US Department of Justice... not to worry... the fun has just begun.

“No, it’s not enough to warrant all of this and this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice to serve a warrant on a former president.”

'NOT WARRANTED'

CNN?

FAKE NEWS!!!

you realize one was for a drug dealer and the other for documents that the president and his attorney had already turned 15 boxes over and we working with the NA on the rest?

i am not surprised your demafasict cult nature blinds you…more overt it was the gop that proposed the Breonna Taylor Act banning federal no knock warrants…the dems blocked it, we now know why

Forum List

Back