CNN Fact Checks Biden's 6 Claims - He Lied or Misled in All 6

I wouldn’t be that dramatic about it, but you didn’t address my question. Care to try again?
Hilarious. CNN Fake News?
Never.

Do you think CNN is unbiased and never spins for Democrats?

Snopes is good too.

Hilarious. CNN Fake News?
Never.

Do you think CNN is unbiased and never spins for Democrats?

Snopes is good too.
CNN absolutely spins… but you are still dancing around my question. Why can’t you just give a direct answer like I just did for you?

Let's Go Brandon!

I will add one additional lie....

The 6th sentence out of our president's teleprompter was as follows:
"We went from 2 million people being vaccinated at the moment I was sworn in to 210 million Americans being fully vaccinated today."

The Pfizer vaccine had only been authorized for one month, but Trump Admin had actually gotten nearly ten times that number of shots in arms...

35.9 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines Distributed, 16.5 Million Administered: U.S. CDC​

CDC says 15.7 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in United States​

US smashed Biden's 1m-a-day vaccine 'target' before he even took charge​

I will add one additional lie....

The 6th sentence out of our president's teleprompter was as follows:
"We went from 2 million people being vaccinated at the moment I was sworn in to 210 million Americans being fully vaccinated today."

The Pfizer vaccine had only been authorized for one month, but Trump Admin had actually gotten nearly ten times that number of shots in arms...

35.9 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines Distributed, 16.5 Million Administered: U.S. CDC​

CDC says 15.7 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in United States​

US smashed Biden's 1m-a-day vaccine 'target' before he even took charge​

If he keeps this up, he is going to win over the Trumpanzees.

We've all known Biden for decades...he has always been a liar and not a very good one either...how anyone could have voted for him is a wonder.....total morons...you will all get what you deserve for voting for this corrupt fool....
The problem is we all have to get it shoved in and broken off under this fools policies... well probably not his but Theirs whoever "they" are. Nobody has ever answered that for me. When Joe fouls up you always hear "the White house says" I don't think people want to hear what the white house says The President meant after hearing what he actually said . Idiots will believe he just misspoke

White House officials revealed in a statement to The New York Times on Wednesday that the government will ship N95 masks to pharmacies and health centers at the end of this week, with a plan of making the masks available to the public for free by the end of next week. The program will be full ramped up by early February and the plan is to distribute 400 million nonsurgical N95 masks.

The masks come from the Strategic National Stockpile, which is the country’s emergency reserve. According to NBC News,
there will be three masks distributed per person.
3 masks per person?

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

Population of United States:
327 million.
54045BF0-4883-433F-BC6E-716BB7D93D4B.jpeg

Cue the "I didn't vote for Biden!" chorus from our board's liberal leftists as Joe's Titanic of an administration starts to slide into the depths! Ever notice how you see far more Trump bumper stickers after a loss than you do Biden ones after a win? By the time this is all over you won't be able to fill a good sized college football stadium with people who will publicly admit they voted for the idiot that we now have sitting in the Oval Office!

White House officials revealed in a statement to The New York Times on Wednesday that the government will ship N95 masks to pharmacies and health centers at the end of this week, with a plan of making the masks available to the public for free by the end of next week. The program will be full ramped up by early February and the plan is to distribute 400 million nonsurgical N95 masks.

The masks come from the Strategic National Stockpile, which is the country’s emergency reserve. According to NBC News,
there will be three masks distributed per person.
Why ? Everybody knows that "masks" even the N95 is only good short term. They really can't be reused and if you move it in your face or break the original seal it's useless. The cheap blue "Virtue Signaling masks" are absolutely completely useless and the "Mask Mandates" Megalomaniacs have known it since the beginning. what a bunch of fools you are to abdicate your free will to liars.

I know you think that makes you sound smart….but Jorgensen is Marxist light on promotes CRT so…um…no.

Damn it, you made me spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Too early in the morning for such jokes

Forum List

Back