CNN EXPERT Unsure if Chattanooga Shooter ‘MUHAMMAD Abdulazeez’ is Muslim

How difficult would it be for an American president to ask Facebook and Twitter to close down and bar jihadist recruiting websites? What are they going to say....no?
huh_zps297f809f.png

How difficult would it be for an American president to ask Facebook and Twitter to close down and bar jihadist recruiting websites? What are they going to say....no?
huh_zps297f809f.png

How difficult?
Whelp, the POTUS can't do it. To pass a Constitutional Amendment you need a two-thirds majority in Congress, or else a 2/3 majority of state legislatures calling a Constitutional convention proposing it, which has never happened. Once that happens it's sent to the 57 governors who present it to their state legislatures, three-quarters of which have to ratify it. Here's the whole process.

Of course, since the Amendment you'd be nullifying would be the First, this would effectively end the United States and its great Liberal experiment.

Rotsa ruck.

The insanity of political correctness has no bounds. This is proof that liberalism is a disease.

CNN EXPERT Unsure if Chattanooga Shooter MUHAMMAD Abdulazeez is Muslim - The Gateway Pundit

Actually it's proof that proof is necessary before ass-uming things.

Like those bogus quotes in your sigline for instance.
You know a lot of non-Moslems named Muhammad?

• He was a naturalized U.S. citizen, originally from Kuwait, and a college graduate with a degree in electrical engineering
  • The Muslim published two blog posts on Monday, saying life is 'a test' and is 'short and bitter'
  • He also traveled to Jordan - and possible Yemen - for seven-months last year
  • Two women were taken in handcuffs from his family home in the suburb of Hixson but police say they don't believe anyone else was involve
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3165270/Purple-Heart-recipient-served-Iraq-identified-one-four-Marines-shot-dead-Chattanooga-shooting-gunman-Muhammad-Abdulazeez.html#ixzz3gAnmc4L1

Actually I do know some, yes.
But what I don't do is run on assumptions. And the next thing I don't do after that is plug them into a cum hoc fallacy.

It's a whole step-by-step non-procedure. :thup:

Islam is a shitstain upon humanity, and it always has been.

How many more murder victims of Islam will it take for the "scholars" and "intellectuals" to wake up and admit to the reality of what Islam really is.

The insanity of political correctness has no bounds. This is proof that liberalism is a disease.

CNN EXPERT Unsure if Chattanooga Shooter MUHAMMAD Abdulazeez is Muslim - The Gateway Pundit

You know a lot of non-Moslems named Muhammad?

• He was a naturalized U.S. citizen, originally from Kuwait, and a college graduate with a degree in electrical engineering
  • The Muslim published two blog posts on Monday, saying life is 'a test' and is 'short and bitter'
  • He also traveled to Jordan - and possible Yemen - for seven-months last year
  • Two women were taken in handcuffs from his family home in the suburb of Hixson but police say they don't believe anyone else was involve
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3165270/Purple-Heart-recipient-served-Iraq-identified-one-four-Marines-shot-dead-Chattanooga-shooting-gunman-Muhammad-Abdulazeez.html#ixzz3gAnmc4L1

Actually I do know some, yes.
But what I don't do is run on assumptions. And the next thing I don't do after that is plug them into a cum hoc fallacy.

It's a whole step-by-step non-procedure. :thup:
Why on earth would a non-moslem name their kid Muhammad?

....that anybody goes to CNN to find their news is beyond incomprehensible to me!

From the 'Half-Hour, News Hour,' a skit on trying to figure out what the July 21 (attempted) London terrorists had in common....

the more things change the more they stay the same.,,,funny but tragic at the same time

Whelp, the POTUS can't do it. To pass a Constitutional Amendment you need a two-thirds majority in Congress, or else a 2/3 majority of state legislatures calling a Constitutional convention proposing it, which has never happened. Once that happens it's sent to the 57 governors who present it to their state legislatures, three-quarters of which have to ratify it. Here's the whole process.

Of course, since the Amendment you'd be nullifying would be the First, this would effectively end the United States and its great Liberal experiment.

Rotsa ruck.

Excuse me? The idiot uses his IRS like a weed-eater on right-wing groups...why not take a change of pace and threaten Facebook and Twitter executives with tax audits and FCC investigations? They'd buckle in a heartbeat but Barry ain't bright enough to think of that....or willing to shut down the sites because he's a fucking muslim. ISIS would be decimated by now if he didn't get a secret stiffy watching them behead Christians.

Amazing.

This shooting may break a record for media obtuseness.

"Gosh, I wonder what set this guy off!"

I just saw one dim talking head say "We don't know about him. He could be a pro Iranian good guy."

LBJ at his finest. Not.

From Robert Dallek, Johnson's biographer-
Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
From his chaffeurs book Capitol in Black and White-
The racism of Lyndon Johnson is on full display in this book as Robert Parker offers up several fascinating LBJ anecdotes that illustrate his boorish cruelty.- LBJ told Parker just shut up and pretend you are a piece of GD furniture.

You are seriously blind and purposely so, then. His racism was recognized by all. Even nbc admits it.

Now, you can try to say the shooter may not be muslim all you want, just as you say LBJ didn't say those things, but the truth is there for all to see.

Bogus? You know better.

I sure do. That's why I keep posting "bogus".
Bogus? You know better.

If that ain't bad enough the AP news agency and Obama's press secretary seem puzzled about the motive. They called the murder of 13 Soldiers at the hands of a jihad maniac at Ft. Hood a "workplace shooting". God help us in the last year of Barry Hussein's circus.

....that anybody goes to CNN to find their news is beyond incomprehensible to me!

From the 'Half-Hour, News Hour,' a skit on trying to figure out what the July 21 (attempted) London terrorists had in common....

the more things change the more they stay the same.,,,funny but tragic at the same time

To be fair, the cult gets their news from Comedy Central... .

LBJ at his finest. Not.

Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
The racism of Lyndon Johnson is on full display in this book as Robert Parker offers up several fascinating LBJ anecdotes that illustrate his boorish cruelty.- LBJ told Parker just shut up and pretend you are a piece of GD furniture.

You are seriously blind and purposely so, then. His racism was recognized by all. Even nbc admits it.

Now, you can try to say the shooter may not be muslim all you want, just as you say LBJ didn't say those things, but the truth is there for all to see.

Bogus? You know better.

Bogus? You know better.

Funny you cut off the next sentence of the book, which notes about that comment:

The attorney never heard him speak about blacks that way again and felt that Johnson was playing a part and trying to create a kind of rapport between two "good old Southern boys".
It's called "mirroring", and we all do it with our speech depending on whether we're talking to our boss, our dog, our spouse, our kids, a stranger, etc.

--- now why would you leave that part out? It's right here, page 100. And the pages immediately preceding it put the lie to your inane idea that vocabulary makes racism. Words don't make racism; actions do. And by the way that's NOT Thurgood Marshall he's referring to, which speaks volumes about reading comprehension.

NOR is it any of the quotes in Steve McRacist's sigline anyway,
so what you have here is a nonworking red herring that you didn't even bother to fully read. I suggest you do so, starting at the beginning of that chapter.

Last edited:

LBJ at his finest. Not.

Bogus? You know better.

Bogus? You know better.

Funny you cut off the next sentence of the book, which notes about that comment:

The attorney never heard him speak about blacks that way again and felt that Johnson was playing a part and trying to create a kind of rapport between two "good old Southern boys".
It's called "mirroring", and we all do it with our speech depending on whether we're talking to our boss, our dog, our spouse, our kids, a stranger, etc.

--- now why would you leave that part out? It's right here, page 100. And the pages immediately preceding it put the lie to your inane idea that vocabulary makes racism. Words don't make racism; actions do. And by the way that's NOT Thurgood Marshall he's referring to, which speaks volumes about reading comprehension.

NOR is it any of the quotes in Steve McRacist's sigline anyway,
so what you have here is a nonworking red herring that you didn't even bother to fully read. I suggest you do so, starting at the beginning of that chapter.

Oh, so because some attorney never heard him say it again, then it must be true. You know, since obviously that attorney was present every time LBJ ever spoke to anyone in private, and also because the attorney would never lie.

This is just proof that when liberals are exposed for what they really are, it doesn't matter. They will just ignore the evidence and keep pushing the Agenda.

Forum List

Back