CNBC poses as a financial news but is just another anti-Trump pulpit.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
CNBC which is of course owned by NBC presents itself as a network that covers the markets and provides financial news and analysis. The problem is, they also trot out very partisan Leftist leaders to give their non-financial opinions on President Trump. Their anchors are also obviously anti-Trump. This is dangerous because they use the cover of a financial news network to legitimize their anti-Trump bias. I watch the show because the financial analysis is sometimes useful, but it is getting harder to ignore their Leftist anti-Trump slant.

I like their show The Profit. To me it seems less scripted than any other reality show in that you never know if things will work out or totally flop. It was also where I found The Apprentice after a few years of the shows existence. Watched it for a couple of seasons until I had enough of the brown nosing and butt kissing the "apprentices" needed to practice.

Last edited:
I agree. I find The Profit interesting when the personality of the business founder comes out. I see similarities to my former wacko small business partner. I can laugh now but it sure wasn't funny then!

CNBC which is of course owned by NBC presents itself as a network that covers the markets and provides financial news and analysis. The problem is, they also trot out very partisan Leftist leaders to give their non-financial opinions on President Trump. Their anchors are also obviously anti-Trump. This is dangerous because they use the cover of a financial news network to legitimize their anti-Trump bias. I watch the show because the financial analysis is sometimes useful, but it is getting harder to ignore their Leftist anti-Trump slant.

Most of the commentators on CNBC are conservative...not leftists.

They have brains. That's why they are anti-Trump. Anybody with a brain is anti-Trump.

Forum List

Back