Clueless GOP Governor Cites Nonexistent “AIDS Vaccine” To Bash Joe Biden

LOL...someone's in denial and can't dispute the facts presented...
have you ever looked in the mirror, and wonder how things would be if only TRUMP was leading AMERICA?
you would be a liar if you answer no.....
I do … and it scares the crap out of me given his record

I do … and it scares the crap out of me given his record
so xidens open borders...hundreds of thousands of un-jabbed illegals roaming AMERICA at will...the blood on ITS hands from the 13 service members killed for naught...the billions of dollars worth of military equiptment given to terrorists...leaving AMERICANS behind in a foreign country and telling them to fuck themselves...
this is the anti-AMERICA shit that you support....not the
booming economy...jobs galore...gas at 2 bucks a gallon...all under TRUMP...
hopefully when you look in that mirror, you are saying what a retarded moron you are 4 supporting this corrupt , scum demonRAT -beijing xiden

Yes and of course the idiot is going to try to change the subject.

Everyone knows there is no AIDS vaccine, there never has been one.

These people are just pathetic.
No asshole, YOU are a pathetic piece of garbage. Searching for child deaths that you can try to blame on Covid, lying about abortion laws in Texas, celebrating when anybody on the right dies and you try to blame Covid. Yes, you are pathetic. By the way, there are therapeutic HIV vaccines, so go howl at the moon elsewhere.

I don't know where kemp gets his insane lies but he has no problem spewing them.

The people of Georgia really need to wake up and vote this crazy man out of office.

Anyone who believes there ever was an AIDs vaccine, that it was ever mandated and that people refused to get it then uses it to bash a president doesn't belong anywhere near any government position.

And as you can tell by the response...it's Covefe all over again where the right wing can never just own up to a mistake.

I don't know where kemp gets his insane lies but he has no problem spewing them.

The people of Georgia really need to wake up and vote this crazy man out of office.

Anyone who believes there ever was an AIDs vaccine, that it was ever mandated and that people refused to get it then uses it to bash a president doesn't belong anywhere near any government position.

Gee.. I dont know.. Announcing a crash program for Covid "3rd shots" and boosters before being whiplashed by the FDA on a 13-2 vote AGAINST THAT -- seems to be a MUCH BIGGER "clueless" fuck-up to me.

This is from an Admin who WONT ALLOW discussion or acknowledging the VERY REAL science of "natural immunity?? Give the Gov a break.. It wasn't an AIDS vaccine, but a cocktail of oral drugs that stemmed the casualties of AIDS. SO fuckin what?

Maybe he thought that AIDS was a cure for obesity.

Forum List

Back