Clock boy meet with Sharia PM

Seems he still has not picked his infamous clock from the police station

Does not want world getting a closer look at the works?

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

can you be more specific? how many hours before the parents were informed.
What are acceptable policies in dealing with a 14 year old suspected of being
used by terrorists?

So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of bullshit.

So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of bullshit.

oh-----I had forgotten-----the family was known by the cops for their
MUSLIM DRAMAS-----that's why they hesitated in calling the parents (???)

Of course, it's all on big coin-tel op. The STATE needs an enemy, this is perfect for getting the nation primed for a Republican president. Can anyone say, grandson of a Nazi sympathizer?

322-Jeb-Bush-w-brother.jpg

Muslim Brotherhood: Government report concludes they should not be classified as a terrorist organisation
Timing of the announcement, just 48 hours before the delivery of the Budget, will fuel suspicion of an attempt to minimise adverse publicity
Muslim Brotherhood: Government report concludes they should not be

America's Devil's Game with Extremist Islam
A Timeline of US-Cold War Politics and the Rise of Militant Islamism
America's Devil's Game with Extremist Islam

This media will not be allowed to be embedded. Hmmm. . . . I wonder why? What don't they want you to know about Jeb? :eusa_think:
Caller: Why Won't Media ask Jeb Bush About PNAC?

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

used by terrorists?

Which terrorists? Islamic terrorists, or the government? :badgrin:

How the hell can anyone tell the difference anymore?

Been there. It was frustrating but not traumatizing. My sons friends misbehaved and my son was taken for questioning as he had been with them a few minutes before.

The boy knew others might be concerned it looked like a bomb but too it to school anyway. Why should police not have been called? Why should he not have been questioned?

He has been all smiles since then. He has had wide spread attention and benefited from the publicity. So where is the trama? Where is the harm? Where is the injury physically or mentally? Other kids have gone to jail for less. He got questioned for a short time at the police station. Even handcuffed he was grinning from ear to ear.

So where is the case if the school has a zero tolerance?

I seen only one image where he looks at all confused about the process, but not traumatized, in tear, scared, or upset in any way. he seems to thrive on the attention.

used by terrorists?

I'm going to walk on a hill now with my poltically non PC dog called Raven. She's a bitch. She's a black and tan coon hound. Whoa geeze theres a biggie. When I walk back in this room can we talk?

Been there. It was frustrating but not traumatizing. My sons friends misbehaved and my son was taken for questioning as he had been with them a few minutes before.

The boy knew others might be concerned it looked like a bomb but too it to school anyway. Why should police not have been called? Why should he not have been questioned?

He has been all smiles since then. He has had wide spread attention and benefited from the publicity. So where is the trama? Where is the harm? Where is the injury physically or mentally? Other kids have gone to jail for less. He got questioned for a short time at the police station. Even handcuffed he was grinning from ear to ear.

So where is the case if the school has a zero tolerance?

I seen only one image where he looks at all confused about the process, but not traumatized, in tear, scared, or upset in any way. he seems to thrive on the attention.

This was a set up.

Of course, the Bush family knew this, so did the intelligence committee in congress. This is why they STILL classify those 911 documents. It would reveal the nefarious goings on over at PTECH. Heaven forbid the name of the Saudi's get involved.

used by terrorists?

I'm going to walk on a hill now with my poltically non PC dog called Raven. She's a bitch. She's a black and tan coon hound. Whoa geeze theres a biggie. When I walk back in this room can we talk?
If you are prepared with an opened mind. ;)

September 9, 2014
The Twenty-Eight Pages
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages

Software Company Officials Indicted for Allegedly Concealing Terror Financier’s Assets
Software Company Officials Indicted for Allegedly Concealing Terror Financier’s Assets

The key here is Ptech. . . .

Not allowed to embed this one either. lol
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

Little terrorist muslim kid, and his folks KNOW how our system works... Worth Millions to the pond scum!

• Ahmed Mohamed’s family hires lawyers to sue for inventor son’s rights
    rinf.com ^ | September 24, 2015
    The parents of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Muslim boy who was detained for bringing his homemade clock to school, have retained legal counsel to sue over religious persecution. Mohamed, who is the son of a Muslim immigrant from Sudan, was arrested earlier this month after his clock was mistaken for a bomb by a teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. The boy was led out of school in handcuffs, sparking outrage on social media and attracting the attention of President Barack Obama, who later invited the boy to the White House. “We should inspire more kids like you...
Clockmed's father ran for President of Sudan, his Muslim homeland,
several times. Indicating he has dual citizenship.

th

Father is second left. US immigration laws permit
him to travel to his homeland on the taxpayers' dime.

By the way just for fun you can't have a more PC outside than having a bitch called raven who is a black and tan coonhound.

I'M FUCKING TOAST HERE.

I'm talking about the dog here. Trying to lighten it up. Keep smiling guys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back