Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

My wife is black. Her sisters' son brought a girl home once that hated my white skin so much she couldn't eat dinner with us. It was despicable. I didn't act like I knew what was going on. I tried to be nice to her, but the fact that she was so prejudice that the sight of me made her sick to her stomach, where does that kind of hatred come from?????

You sure the food wasn't bad?

:lol:

someone released this tape, so nothing about that huh?

how awful you can have your private conversations now released to the media and now they are looking at...punishing him

what a bunch of bs and is getting downright scary for our freedoms

Not an issue of his "Freedoms".

He made comments to a young lady that she recorded. These were dumb statements, but let's put it in perspective, this is an old guy with a young golddigger gf...

It's also against the law to record someone without their knowledge.....

so you are going to be all for throwing LInda Tripp in jail for recording Monica Lewinsky, then?

My wife is black. Her sisters' son brought a girl home once that hated my white skin so much she couldn't eat dinner with us. It was despicable. I didn't act like I knew what was going on. I tried to be nice to her, but the fact that she was so prejudice that the sight of me made her sick to her stomach, where does that kind of hatred come from?????

Not funny.

Nope, spaghetti seems to agree with most......she asked Ali, my nephew, to take her to McDonalds after we ate. Seems the food made her hungry, she just couldn't bring herself to eat in front of me.

BTW, I'm not ugly. Back then I was pretty hansom, but the color of my skin bothered her.

My nephew was taught to hate whites by his mom too. This fact came up after she died and we had to take him in.

Not funny.

Nope, spaghetti seems to agree with most......

You never know. I saw a couple of guys try ravioli for the first time a few days ago and nearly lose it.

what do you want to bet this thread about some racist remarks by this wealthy Democrat donor won't go on for 30 pages like they are still wailing away on some plain joe rancher, Bundy?

any bets

Sterlingfest at McArthur Park!

BTW, I'm not ugly. Back then I was pretty hansom, but the color of my skin bothered her.

No hacking cough, halitosis, bloody discharge from the eyes or nose, facial tics, piercings, tendency to break into show tunes in the middle of dinner? Nothing like that?

Ah! Maybe you bought the spaghetti from that company that doesn't include same-sex couples in its TV commercials?

I blame ESPN for pushing this story down everyone's throat. It's all they want to talk about.

It's intended to breed racial divisions. Just like Trayvon Martin.

Um, Trayvon bred racial divisions because a white guy shot an unarmed black child and got away with it. Not because anyone "pushed" it down anyone's throat.

This one. My guess is, the NBA is going to push this guy out because they know he just insulted most of their customer base.

Not funny.

Nope, spaghetti seems to agree with most......

You never know. I saw a couple of guys try ravioli for the first time a few days ago and nearly lose it.

Are you trying to be funny?

Believe me, it's not.

I asked her before I made it if spaghetti was alright. If she had said she wanted to eat out I would have taken everyone to a good restaurant.

My nephew has this strange habit of hanging around racist blacks. And there are alot of them. He feels it allows him to fit in. Some blacks go along with the others who are because it affords them some acceptance. It's easier than standing up for your principles and defending what is right. Allows them to be authentically black.....which is the same as being racist.

I blame ESPN for pushing this story down everyone's throat. It's all they want to talk about.

Um, Trayvon bred racial divisions because a white guy shot an unarmed black child and got away with it. Not because anyone "pushed" it down anyone's throat.

This one. My guess is, the NBA is going to push this guy out because they know he just insulted most of their customer base.

George Zimmerman was a Hispanic you idiot.

I think we should push all of the racist blacks out of the NBA.

They wouldn't be able to field a team then.

No hacking cough, halitosis, bloody discharge from the eyes or nose, facial tics, piercings, tendency to break into show tunes in the middle of dinner? Nothing like that?

Ah! Maybe you bought the spaghetti from that company that doesn't include same-sex couples in its TV commercials?

Olive Garden makes a decent white sauce, but their red sauce leave much to be desired.

"Their" customer base???? Is Donald Sterling an employee of the NBA? No. If the owner of the Clippers insulted HIS customer base, then he will lose a lot of money. If the NBA can end the team's membership in the NBA because of the opinions the owner holds, we have a much bigger problem than Sterling's personal opinions. Not to mention the massive lawsuits the Clippers team can bring against the NBA for ending their contracts (worth millions).

This is not some rancher in Nevada. This is a major democrat donor. No one wants to piss him off too badly. He will get his knuckles rapped in public and have to attend sensitivity counseling. Then all will be forgotten.

"Their" customer base???? Is Donald Sterling an employee of the NBA? No. If the owner of the Clippers insulted HIS customer base, then he will lose a lot of money. If the NBA can end the team's membership in the NBA because of the opinions the owner holds, we have a much bigger problem than Sterling's personal opinions. Not to mention the massive lawsuits the Clippers team can bring against the NBA for ending their contracts (worth millions).

This is not some rancher in Nevada. This is a major democrat donor. No one wants to piss him off too badly. He will get his knuckles rapped in public and have to attend sensitivity counseling. Then all will be forgotten.

Yet Al Sharpton, an extreme racist, is allowed to have his own show on MSNBC.....

Go figure. Sharpton, Jackson Issue Sterling Statements; NBA Launches Investigation of Recording | EURweb

someone released this tape, so nothing about that huh?

how awful you can have your private conversations now released to the media and now they are looking at...punishing him

what a bunch of bs and is getting downright scary for our freedoms

the tape hasn't been authenticated

when you say something in public, you open yourself up to all kinds of things

the problem is not the release of the tape.... it's what was said

It is illegal to tape someone without their knowledge.

Personally, taping some of the closet racists in Washington like this without their knowledge would be highly enlightening, but it will never happen. We've seen examples of soft racism from the likes of Harry Reid and Joe Biden. We've also seen extreme racism coming out of the mouths of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, but the media will try to ignore this.

This racism isn't one-sided, yet ESPN and the left wants us to believe it is. What utter hypocrisy.

ESPN has been cramming gay athletes down our throats for close to a year. Now they want to push the racism angle like it's something new, right in time for the mid-terms. My, how convenient. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back