Clintons Make Their Move: Ecuador Security Stops Embassy Intruder Climbing Where Assange Is Staying

@wikileaks hmmm, I wonder why someone would do something like that...

CqbvegXWIAENLg7.jpg

I'm willing to wager that Russia has already sent Interrogators over with every intention of finding out who is behind this assassination attempt. Waterboarding will look tame after Russia is done with this moron.

I'm willing to wager that Russia has already sent Interrogators over with every intention of finding out who is behind this assassination attempt. Waterboarding will look tame after Russia is done with this moron.
Why would Russia get involved with Assange?

You liberals seem to think Russia is behind everything to do with the leaks.. so why wouldn't they?

Assassination wouldn't change anything, except to make the issue larger. But you keep getting your Email conspiracies confused anyway, I think. The Hillary personal server Emails are deleted, aren't they? It is the DNC Emails that are hacked, isn't it?
No, the FBI undeleated several thousand of hitlerys deleted personal emails, all were pertaining to State business and top secret info....not yoga pants and depends....

Hitlery knows what emails are coming out....they have nothing to do with the DNC and, as we are told, will lead to her imprisonment...

I agree, assination won't stop what is coming, but that's not hitlerys intent....she must know others are waiting to do the same, and like finding a horse head in your bed, she is sending a message.....tell the truth, and you will die.....
I missed the part about thousands of 'undeleted' Emails with 'top secret' State Department business. And wouldn't it be wiser to assassinate the FBI rather than Assange if that is the case?
No. The establishment controls the FBI. Or, did you miss Comeys press conference?
But if it is the FBI that has the Clinton 'undeleted top secret' Emails, why go after Assange? And I assume that the FBI, should Trump win the election, will no longer be controlled by the 'establishment'? And Comey will revert back to an independent unbiased officer of the law?

Are you trying to prove you're a moron? Well, you're succeeding.

Assassination wouldn't change anything, except to make the issue larger. But you keep getting your Email conspiracies confused anyway, I think. The Hillary personal server Emails are deleted, aren't they? It is the DNC Emails that are hacked, isn't it?

that stuff is weighed out

is it more or less damaging

to be suspect in a weird killing

or for everyone to see the next batch of emails

--LOL

You liberals seem to think Russia is behind everything to do with the leaks.. so why wouldn't they?
OK, I get it. You think I think Russia is behind everything, so you praise their methods of interrogation with a grudging admiration in a sarcastic mention. But if Assange is responsible for the leaks, leaks that could benefit Russian policies by aiding a candidate sympathetic to Russian goals of recapturing a recently lost empire, why would they do anything to harm him. Seems like they would be running block for him instead. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Hillary's enemies tend to always commit suicide.

I bet this is her plan with ISIS too, too bad they don't go off so peacefully.

OK, I get it. You think I think Russia is behind everything, so you praise their methods of interrogation with a grudging admiration in a sarcastic mention. But if Assange is responsible for the leaks, leaks that could benefit Russian policies by aiding a candidate sympathetic to Russian goals of recapturing a recently lost empire, why would they do anything to harm him. Seems like they would be running block for him instead. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Russia spies on us, we spy on them.. Julian Assange has provided crucial information relating to CLASSIFIED intel, thanks to your lowlife scum treasonous candidate.. They will make sure to know if this was an attempt on Assange and who is behind it.. it's good damning info to have.

Russia spies on us, we spy on them.. Julian Assange has provided crucial information relating to CLASSIFIED intel, thanks to your lowlife scum treasonous candidate.. They will make sure to know if this was an attempt on Assange and who is behind it.. it's good damning info to have.
Ever wonder why they haven't hacked your lowlife scum candidate's Emails? Do you suppose maybe they have, and find the campaign in their favor?

Ever wonder why they haven't hacked your lowlife scum candidate's Emails? Do you suppose maybe they have, and find the campaign in their favor?

I don't have to wonder .. my candidate didn't get people murdered, executed like the Iranian Nuclear physicist.. that's all on you bottom feeding terrorist sympathizing cop killing freaks..

Lady, I'm enjoying this exchange, but I have to go clean my garage while the weather is good here in my neck of the woods. 66F, dry and a breeze. It's now or never.

I don't have to wonder .. my candidate didn't get people murdered, executed like the Iranian Nuclear physicist.. that's all on you bottom feeding terrorist sympathizing cop killing freaks..
Neither did mine.

Lady, I'm enjoying this exchange, but I have to go clean my garage while the weather is good here in my neck of the woods. 66F, dry and a breeze. It's now or never.

Ok, have a good day..

Neither did mine.

Oh yes she did

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

By JACQUELINE KLIMAS (@JACQKLIMAS) • 8/7/16 12:30 PM

Not only that, ALL TOP intelligent officers have stated her SELFISH TREASON will cause even more deaths.. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT..

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Just like the DNC found Hillary's campaign in their favor?

How did the 'assassin' get away AFTER he was 'caught'?!

"It stated: “16 mins ago at 2:47am a "cat burgler" scaled the side wall+window of the Ecuadorian embassy in London; fled after being caught by security.

They must mean they spotted the 'assassin', they responded, and he fled.

Speculation still continues today on the assassination attempt on Julian Assange.

"Given the prowler was able to escape after detection, some even expressed concern the climber may have even been a paid hitman, rather than an amateur lone-wolf. Twitter user ‘Weseeu’ said as much when he speculated whether it was a “professional”, remarking: “Gotta be pretty slick to slip away”.

"Others went so far as to speculate over who may have sent such an assassin to the Ecuadorian embassy, with United States Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and Billionaire left-activism bankroller George Soros among the most named by Twitter users."

Julian Assange 'Assassination' Claimed After Foiled Ecuadorian Embassy Break-in

Forum List

Back