Clintons Go To Broadway and Someone Craps Next To Their Seats

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
You just can't make this up & I can't stop laughing at this!

HRC & her daughter Cheasy went to watch a Broadway show at the Shubert Theatre.
It was actually called "Some Like It Hot"!!! Apparently, they didn't.

At intermission the lights came on & there were turds in the aisle next to them. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They are blaming someone else but I'm not so sure.

Page Six hears that a serial pooper has been stalking the halls of the legendary Shubert Theater — and the last time they struck, a turd appeared in the aisle near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at “Some Like It Hot.”

A source close to the show insists that it was a regrettable one-off incident.

But another source tells us that the theater’s staff said that the s–t’s (almost) hit the fans at other performances as well.

“Last week when Hillary and Chelsea Clinton were in the audience,” said a source, “the lights came up for intermission and there were two human turds in the aisle just near the famous political duo.”

southpark-south.gif

Some like it hot, indeed. I am going to go with the assumption of that this fine purveyor of the arts most likely had the poop on his person when he entered the theater. Otherwise, he (yes, it was probably a man, let’s face it) would have to get up, drop his pants, squat in the aisle, and drop a steaming, stinking coil right there in the aisle while nobody noticed. I do not think this is at all possible. Granted, there were a couple of big turds seated nearby that may have masked the scent. But all that commotion in the aisle is bound to be noticed. I have seen “Some Like it Hot”. It is not so enthralling that I am not going to notice some dude dropping a smelly deuce in the aisle near me. No. Those turds were brought into the theater and then PLACED in the aisle. But why?

Some like it hot, indeed. I am going to go with the assumption of that this fine purveyor of the arts most likely had the poop on his person when he entered the theater. Otherwise, he (yes, it was probably a man, let’s face it) would have to get up, drop his pants, squat in the aisle, and drop a steaming, stinking coil right there in the aisle while nobody noticed. I do not think this is at all possible. Granted, there were a couple of big turds seated nearby that may have masked the scent. But all that commotion in the aisle is bound to be noticed. I have seen “Some Like it Hot”. It is not so enthralling that I am not going to notice some dude dropping a smelly deuce in the aisle near me. No. Those turds were brought into the theater and then PLACED in the aisle. But why?

poop-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

You just can't make this up & I can't stop laughing at this!

HRC & her daughter Cheasy went to watch a Broadway show at the Shubert Theatre.
It was actually called "Some Like It Hot"!!! Apparently, they didn't.

At intermission the lights came on & there were turds in the aisle next to them. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They are blaming someone else but I'm not so sure.

Page Six hears that a serial pooper has been stalking the halls of the legendary Shubert Theater — and the last time they struck, a turd appeared in the aisle near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at “Some Like It Hot.”

A source close to the show insists that it was a regrettable one-off incident.

But another source tells us that the theater’s staff said that the s–t’s (almost) hit the fans at other performances as well.

“Last week when Hillary and Chelsea Clinton were in the audience,” said a source, “the lights came up for intermission and there were two human turds in the aisle just near the famous political duo.”

southpark-south.gif
In your mind that is funny, smfh.

In your mind that is funny, smfh.
Yes, that is what I said.
Is this the part where we repeat the OP?

The Clintons have shit on people for decades & this is what offends you?
Perspective on Karma & some tictacs would do you a lot of good Superbadbreath

Forum List

Back