Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Cq3yYskWgAAeijg.jpg

This from DJT.... twitter

Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!

Donald Trump using the unfortunate killing of someone to get votes....
How pathetic is this.....

Do you really believe that black people are going to vote for someone that was endorsed by the KKK?
Klan Leader Endorses Trump for President

Do you really believe that 27 million legal voting Hispanics in this country are vote for someone who has degraded and insulted them to no end?
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA

Do you really believe that the largest voting block in this country, (women) are going to run to Donald Trump, after he has launched insults at them?
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Better vote for someone who gets endorsed by the KKK rather than someone who endorses the KKK!

Whatever--I have got one too.

And this is supposed to tell us what?

The Bushes are very, very slow and dumb people? We already knew that! Even you as dumb regressive liberals knew that!

The only people that are STUPID are Trump supporters. To actually believe that blacks are going to trade in Hillary Clinton for Donald Trump is beyond on the pale--LOL

But really it doesn't surprise me that you would think that.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Do you have any idea how many times KKK Robert Byrd has been used by Republicans to try and obtain the black vote over these many decades?--LOL Didn't touch it. You people are the most politically ignorant people on planet earth.

Then why are you all getting your ass handed to us every single day on here?

Who is going to win the high school dropout vote this election?

Really really stupid people are going to vote Democrat, just like they always have.

All you've done is offer the standard spin that partisans on both ends offer. We both know that any disagreement I provide will be met with precisely the same type of response.

OK, then why do you hate Fact and Reason? Do you know how to respond to such things after supporting the Democrats for so long?

I provided several quotes of his that an honest person would admit are silly, undignified, ignorant, embarrassing, pick your adjective. Why bother with the back-and-forth? While I am indeed fascinated by the psychology of partisan ideology, I am under no obligation to participate.

No, IN YOUR OPINION those quotes, out of context and with a stupid spin, are silly, undignified, ____fill_in_the_wonk_blank_here____.

And while you are under no obligation to participate in anything, when you condemn a person of something then refuse to defend your slander, it makes you look like a mocking fool.

As an Independent, I get to be honest. To wit:

Yeah, you are an independent who supports one of the worst criminals and biggest blundering failures ever in the history of our nation because Trump is rude and might have had some racist thoughts some time ago?

ROFLMAO.............sure

Hillary Clinton is one horrible, terrible candidate, about the worst candidate the Dems could have belched out. You don't see a lot of passion for her from those who will be voting for her, because the honest among us will admit it.

But she is your party's nominee so you still support her, no matter how bad she is. I get it, that is called being a hack.

And I have absolutely no doubt that she thanks her lucky stars multiple times every single day that the GOP chose the election of her candidacy to completely and utterly lose its shit.

Trump got the biggest number of votes that any Republican for President has ever gotten in the primaries and elitist wack jobs like you denounce this foolish pick because you have no respect for the democratic process and you despise the American people and have no regard for our interests or concerns.

Thank you for playing, loser.

All you've done is offer the standard spin that partisans on both ends offer. We both know that any disagreement I provide will be met with precisely the same type of response.

OK, then why do you hate Fact and Reason? Do you know how to respond to such things after supporting the Democrats for so long?

I provided several quotes of his that an honest person would admit are silly, undignified, ignorant, embarrassing, pick your adjective. Why bother with the back-and-forth? While I am indeed fascinated by the psychology of partisan ideology, I am under no obligation to participate.

No, IN YOUR OPINION those quotes, out of context and with a stupid spin, are silly, undignified, ____fill_in_the_wonk_blank_here____.

And while you are under no obligation to participate in anything, when you condemn a person of something then refuse to defend your slander, it makes you look like a mocking fool.

Yeah, you are an independent who supports one of the worst criminals and biggest blundering failures ever in the history of our nation because Trump is rude and might have had some racist thoughts some time ago?

ROFLMAO.............sure

Hillary Clinton is one horrible, terrible candidate, about the worst candidate the Dems could have belched out. You don't see a lot of passion for her from those who will be voting for her, because the honest among us will admit it.

But she is your party's nominee so you still support her, no matter how bad she is. I get it, that is called being a hack.

And I have absolutely no doubt that she thanks her lucky stars multiple times every single day that the GOP chose the election of her candidacy to completely and utterly lose its shit.

Trump got the biggest number of votes that any Republican for President has ever gotten in the primaries and elitist wack jobs like you denounce this foolish pick because you have no respect for the democratic process and you despise the American people and have no regard for our interests or concerns.

As predicted.

My favorite this time was "why do you hate fact and reason?"

:spinner:

As predicted.

Wow, you successfully predicted that I would respond to your silly slanderous post.

Congratulations.

My favorite this time was "why do you hate fact and reason?"

:spinner:

And yet you still act as though you are allergic to the use of provided facts and using reason to tie those facts together into a coherent argument. Instead you merely pretend that merely suggesting you are incapable of doing what your refuse to do is somehow nonsense.

Prove me wrong and do it, moron and stop whining about it.

I'm sorry, are you saying that you want your dear Donny Trump to become the niggaz' candidate? You want to vote nig?
Do you mind taking your racist shit somewhere else?

As soon as you pull your head out of your ass to see that I am making fun of Odium's racism.

To 'make fun' of another persons assertions yo have to put more distance between their thinking and your own.

You have failed to do that, apparently.

The key word here is perspective. Obama will leave office with a higher approval rating than Ronald Reagan.

Based on who's math, todays's MSLM is far from being unbiased...

They are afraid to call a spade a spade because he is black, you continue to live on a 400 year old excuse, it's 2016, grow up...

Point is, you may not like Obama, but obviously many Americans do.

Not as many as you believe, some of my most ardent liberal friends who voted for him twice call him the King of the Welfare Era...

It will take someone much different than the idiot the DNC crowned to turn this around, all she can possibly do is dig us in deeper, but you would have to have a IQ over 75 to be able to comprehend this...

Just stick to being BlackAssHole...

ROFLMAO.............sure

funny.... his "more votes than any republican for president".... is still millions of votes fewer than hillary clinton got in the democratic primary.

and by elites? you mean educated people who know dumb donald is toxic?

thought so.

thanks for playing, loser.

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.

So the Republican party doesn't have many black people because they hate it, and they hate it because it doesn't have many black people?

Do you see a problem with this logic?
Republicans hate everyone. If aliens from the planet Vulcan were to land and become a large voting block Democrats would accuse the GOP of hating people with pointy ears.

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.

Then you're selling out the black that do so poorly under Democrats. Why don't you just say you don't care about them as long as they vote Democrat. It will make it easier that having to point out what you say means just that.

Republicans hate everyone. If aliens from the planet Vulcan were to land and become a large voting block Democrats would accuse the GOP of hating people with pointy ears.

Actually, we would hate people with pointy ears. They wouldn't be Americans. They wouldn't even be humans. Sure, they might pop out some anchor babies. But it would be a new rally cry for us to speak about the evils of illegal aliens.

Now shut up before you give the Democrats any more easy ammo.

Actually, we would hate people with pointy ears. They wouldn't be Americans. They wouldn't even be humans. Sure, they might pop out some anchor babies. But it would be a new rally cry for us to speak about the evils of illegal aliens.

Now shut up before you give the Democrats any more easy ammo.

Mexicans aren't Americans, so why are you trying to bring them into the country?

ROFLMAO.............sure

funny.... his "more votes than any republican for president".... is still millions of votes fewer than hillary clinton got in the democratic primary.

and by elites? you mean educated people who know dumb donald is toxic?

thought so.

thanks for playing, loser.

HIllary wasn't running against 16 other candidates, dingbat.

Forum List

Back