Clintons Exposed? New Bill And Hillary Scandal, This Time In Haiti

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!

There’s over $100 million dollars misspent in Haiti
under your management with your wife’s approval.

Wanna comment???????
Hang on to your hats, ya’ll. America’s most famous grifters may well have bilked Haiti out of hundreds of millions of dollars raised to rebuild Port-Au-Prince after the BIG earthquake four years ago:
The news website Tout Haiti reported last month that two prominent lawyers have petitioned Haiti’s Superior Court of Auditors and Administrative Disputes, demanding an audit of Bill Clinton’s management of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). There are powerful interests that won’t want to see the petition succeed and it may go nowhere. But the sentiment it expresses is spreading fast. In the immortal words of Charlie Brown, Mr. Clinton has gone from hero to goat.
Four years after a magnitude 7.0 earthquake toppled the capital city of Port-au-Prince and heavily damaged other parts of the country, hundreds of millions of dollars from the State Department’s U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), allocated to the IHRC, are gone. Hundreds of millions more to the IHRC from international donors have also been spent. Left behind is a mishmash of low quality, poorly thought-out development experiments and half-finished projects.
Haitians are angry, frustrated and increasingly suspicious of the motives of the IHRC and of its top official, Mr. Clinton. Americans might feel the same way if they knew more about this colossal failure. One former Haitian official puts it this way: “I really cannot understand how you could raise so much money, put a former U.S. president in charge, and get this outcome.” SOURCE – WSJ
Oh, we could have told you. Did you know the condition of the United States when Bill and Hillary left office? Or that the laws put in place during Bill’s first administration destroyed centuries old family businesses of handcrafted yachts? Or that the banking industry’s “Community Investment Act” resulted in the banking crisis of 2008?....

So much more FUN!... Clintons Exposed: New Bill And Hillary Scandal, This Time In Haiti « The Conservative Citizen

• Banned
Haiti itself is corrupt.

People must really be worried about Hillary in 2016.

Not as long as you tell the truth!:badgrin:

jessejacksonalsharptontragedyjokelittlejonny.jpg

Haiti itself is corrupt.

People must really be worried about Hillary in 2016.
two terms of Hillary will be even sweeter that that of your current POTUS .Worried:badgrin: the bulging eyed lickspittles are tormented beyond belief..............and I luuuuurve it.:dance:

Wanna comment???????
Hang on to your hats, ya’ll. America’s most famous grifters may well have bilked Haiti out of hundreds of millions of dollars raised to rebuild Port-Au-Prince after the BIG earthquake four years ago:
The news website Tout Haiti reported last month that two prominent lawyers have petitioned Haiti’s Superior Court of Auditors and Administrative Disputes, demanding an audit of Bill Clinton’s management of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). There are powerful interests that won’t want to see the petition succeed and it may go nowhere. But the sentiment it expresses is spreading fast. In the immortal words of Charlie Brown, Mr. Clinton has gone from hero to goat.
Four years after a magnitude 7.0 earthquake toppled the capital city of Port-au-Prince and heavily damaged other parts of the country, hundreds of millions of dollars from the State Department’s U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), allocated to the IHRC, are gone. Hundreds of millions more to the IHRC from international donors have also been spent. Left behind is a mishmash of low quality, poorly thought-out development experiments and half-finished projects.
Haitians are angry, frustrated and increasingly suspicious of the motives of the IHRC and of its top official, Mr. Clinton. Americans might feel the same way if they knew more about this colossal failure. One former Haitian official puts it this way: “I really cannot understand how you could raise so much money, put a former U.S. president in charge, and get this outcome.” SOURCE – WSJ
Oh, we could have told you. Did you know the condition of the United States when Bill and Hillary left office? Or that the laws put in place during Bill’s first administration destroyed centuries old family businesses of handcrafted yachts? Or that the banking industry’s “Community Investment Act” resulted in the banking crisis of 2008?....

So much more FUN!... Clintons Exposed: New Bill And Hillary Scandal, This Time In Haiti « The Conservative Citizen

Your article doesn't expose anything. There is no information in it that Clinton did anything inapropriate.

I'm no fan of Clinton but this article is purely a smear piece with zero substance.

No smoking gun.. OP is full of shit.

I'd love to see Bill Clinton caught with his hand in a cookie jar but this accusation is based on a lie to what purpose?

OP is dishonest.

Wanna comment???????

Your article doesn't expose anything. There is no information in it that Clinton did anything inapropriate.

I'm no fan of Clinton but this article is purely a smear piece with zero substance.

I'd love to see Bill Clinton caught with his hand in a cookie jar but this accusation is based on a lie to what purpose?

OP is dishonest.
I concur,as a retired UK Labour party strategist you know when you have your opponents nailed, you can smell the fear.:dance:

Wanna comment???????

OP is dishonest.

I just love the subversives that dine at Clinton's table, who publically claim to NOT be a worshipper, but complain like a baby having his bottle taken away over a small article from the internet.... it keeps coming back to that lack of IQ! Such entertainment you usually have to pay for!...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Wanna comment???????

OP is dishonest.
I concur,as a retired UK Labour party strategist you know when you have your opponents nailed, you can smell the fear.:dance:

Retired?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: perhaps KICKED OUT would be a better description!

England is currently governed by a Coalition of the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats, with the Conservatives the largest party. This has been the case since the 2010 General Election, when no party won enough seats to have an outright majority.

Wanna comment???????

So much more FUN!... Clintons Exposed: New Bill And Scandal, This Time In Haiti « The Conservative Citizen
Yes, I imagine you are having a lot of fun taking lies you find on various conservative blogs and spreading them around as much as you can.

Wanna comment???????

OP is dishonest.

I just love the subversives that dine at Clinton's table, who publically claim to NOT be a worshipper, but complain like a baby having his bottle taken away over a small article from the internet.... it keeps coming back to that lack of IQ! Such entertainment you usually have to pay for!...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I feel bad having to inform you that whoever told you that you were the smartest one in the room lied.

Forum List

Back