Clinton Money Trail

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
After reading the Clinton E mails that contain so much information I just had to check on the truths so I started looking. I found some and here it its.

Washington Examiner, Judicial Watch outlined the Clintons’ long association with Saudi money. In 1992, while Bill Clinton was running for president, the Saudis gave $3.5 million to the University of Arkansas, a donation brokered by close Clinton friend, David Edwards. After Mr. Clinton was inaugurated president, the Saudis added another $20 million to the pot.

The Clinton Foundation received staggering sums from Saudi Arabia. According to our reporting, Saudi benefactors bestowed between $18 million and $50 million on the enterprise. (Foundation donations were reported in ranges, not specific numbers.)

While Mrs. Clinton served as secretary of state, Mr. Clinton received $600,000 for speeches to Saudi-linked groups. The UAE, which marches in lockstep with Saudi policy, paid Mr. Clinton $1.1 million for four speeches. UAE-linked entities donated between $2.7 million and $11.5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Both the Clinton and Bush families had connections to BCCI figures and to the House of Saud. In those days, it was hard not to—and that may be the most important point.

After reading the Clinton E mails that contain so much information I just had to check on the truths so I started looking. I found some and here it its.

Washington Examiner, Judicial Watch outlined the Clintons’ long association with Saudi money. In 1992, while Bill Clinton was running for president, the Saudis gave $3.5 million to the University of Arkansas, a donation brokered by close Clinton friend, David Edwards. After Mr. Clinton was inaugurated president, the Saudis added another $20 million to the pot.

The Clinton Foundation received staggering sums from Saudi Arabia. According to our reporting, Saudi benefactors bestowed between $18 million and $50 million on the enterprise. (Foundation donations were reported in ranges, not specific numbers.)

While Mrs. Clinton served as secretary of state, Mr. Clinton received $600,000 for speeches to Saudi-linked groups. The UAE, which marches in lockstep with Saudi policy, paid Mr. Clinton $1.1 million for four speeches. UAE-linked entities donated between $2.7 million and $11.5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Both the Clinton and Bush families had connections to BCCI figures and to the House of Saud. In those days, it was hard not to—and that may be the most important point.

It's been 30 years since 1992, and right wingers have spent every day since trying to find something that would stick to the Clintons. All you got was a blowjob between 2 consenting adults. You keep trying if you want to, though. Year #31 could be your lucky year..

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

It's been 30 years since 1992, and right wingers have spent every day since trying to find something that would stick to the Clintons. All you got was a blowjob between 2 consenting adults. You keep trying if you want to, though. Year #31 could be your lucky year..

Not a big fan of the Clinton’s, but Repubs need to forget them and move on. They pulled a whole bunch of shady shit, like just about every other president/lifetime politicians, and the more you focus on the water under the bridge the less likely you are to see the dangers that lie ahead. Let it go. They got away with it, and they will never have to pay for it.

Agreed. They need to face the fact that Trump won the election and Hillary is not president. You would not think so based on all these useless threads.

Forum List

Back