Clinton Email Archive Found?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
The FBI released the Clinton Email Investigation (first one) online tonite and in it is paragraph about Huma Abedin telling agents there was a laptop that was used to archive all the Clinton email's. As we all know that laptop went missing and never made it to the FBI. It got lost in the mail (don't laugh I know).

Could the laptop have been found and this is what triggered the re-opening of the investigation. This Reddit makes for some very compelling evidence that the laptop they got from Weiner is in fact their "Life Insurance" aka the Clinton email archive. As an FYI the Reddit OP is a copy/pasta of the FBI's investigation paper.

The thread makes for some good reading and if I were a betting man I'd say the FBI hit pay dirt and this archive contains the 33K deleted emails that contain Yoga and wedding stuff :lol: We'll find out in the coming months thats for sure.

Enjoy!

BREAKING: Weiner/Huma Laptop is the Clinton Email Archive! • /r/The_Donald

The FBI released the Clinton Email Investigation (first one) online tonite and in it is paragraph about Huma Abedin telling agents there was a laptop that was used to archive all the Clinton email's. As we all know that laptop went missing and never made it to the FBI. It got lost in the mail (don't laugh I know).

Could the laptop have been found and this is what triggered the re-opening of the investigation. This Reddit makes for some very compelling evidence that the laptop they got from Weiner is in fact their "Life Insurance" aka the Clinton email archive. As an FYI the Reddit OP is a copy/pasta of the FBI's investigation paper.

The thread makes for some good reading and if I were a betting man I'd say the FBI hit pay dirt and this archive contains the 33K deleted emails that contain Yoga and wedding stuff :lol: We'll find out in the coming months thats for sure.

Enjoy!

This better be better than Twitter. ;)

Last edited:
I think it is pretty simple. Weiner may be a pedophile who thinks with his dick, but he didn't get to where he is from being stupid. He set up a "Get out of jail free" card by using his wife to get information on Clinton he could either use as black mail or as part of a plea bargain with the government. I have no doubt about that.

That's just it about this electronic age. Sure it is easy to communicate, but once it is out there, it's out there. So everyone needs to be careful about what they say. There are businesses now that before hiring people that will do electronic investigations of them on Facebook, twitter, and other places.

Weiner may be a pedophile who thinks with his dick, but he didn't get to where he is from being stupid.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Weiner may be a pedophile who thinks with his dick, but he didn't get to where he is from being stupid.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

He attended the State University of New York at Plattsburgh.[8] He spent his junior year as an exchange student at The College of William and Mary, where he was friends with future comic/political commentator Jon Stewart. His interests turned towards politics; he became active in student government and was named most effective student senator.[5]

Anthony Weiner - Wikipedia

It is funny however that Jon Stewart hasn't come out and talked about his old pal.

Enjoy!

Life Insurance file. I have one too. lol

Enjoy!

Well, we may never know. Keep in mind Podestas best law school bud and the guy Podesta credits with keeping him out of jail, will be in charge of the renewed investigation. Hope that helps ya sleep better tonight. NOT!

I think it is pretty simple. Weiner may be a pedophile who thinks with his dick, but he didn't get to where he is from being stupid. He set up a "Get out of jail free" card by using his wife to get information on Clinton he could either use as black mail or as part of a plea bargain with the government. I have no doubt about that.

That's just it about this electronic age. Sure it is easy to communicate, but once it is out there, it's out there. So everyone needs to be careful about what they say. There are businesses now that before hiring people that will do electronic investigations of them on Facebook, twitter, and other places.

Some of these turds get where they are in spite of being stupid. He may have been stupid enough to not have hit "Empty Recycle Bin".

Some of these turds get where they are in spite of being stupid. He may have been stupid enough to not have hit "Empty Recycle Bin".

What so many people don't realize is, you have to use some serious deep scrubbing software in order to totally clean your hard drive. Something like that Bleach Bit program Hillary used.

Well, we may never know. Keep in mind Podestas best law school bud and the guy Podesta credits with keeping him out of jail, will be in charge of the renewed investigation. Hope that helps ya sleep better tonight. NOT!

If Trump wins, and I'm optimistic he will, the chances are democrook sycophants won't be running the investigations anymore.

I got an app for that.

If Trump wins, and I'm optimistic he will, the chances are democrook sycophants won't be running the investigations anymore.

You're assuming the FBI won't destroy this laptop like they did with Mills.

I thought it came out recently that the higher ups told the FBI to destroy the lap tops but the agents refused and they are still at the FBI somewhere?

I can't find where I saw that though.

Enjoy!

The dirt is piled so high, that it may takes months to uncover the jewels hidden within. Her empire of corruption is being exposed bit by bit. It wont be long before some of her "friends" start making deals and singing like springtime song birds.

She has many ties to corruption, fraud, money laundering, and Clinton Foundation "pay-to-play" donations. She's used her position in government to enrich herself, gain power, and to influence world leaders in ways that go against American interest. I can't hardly wait for the day when she's held accountable. I hope that she spends the rest of her life behind bars.

( she just may see the handwriting on the wall and leave this country before the big axe falls. I wouldn't be surprised. )

I thought it came out recently that the higher ups told the FBI to destroy the lap tops but the agents refused and they are still at the FBI somewhere?

May have heard it on talk radio.

What so many people don't realize is, you have to use some serious deep scrubbing software in order to totally clean your hard drive. Something like that Bleach Bit program Hillary used.

My assertion was that Tony is an idiot. I don't care about his "education", he is an idiot. Obozo is an idiot. Hitlery is an idiot.

They're well connected, utterly ruthless, manipulative and decorated with pedigree credentials, but no one with any brains works to undermine the country like they do. It proves that they have no minds of their own, they take orders in exchange for campaign cash and ride the gravy train.

I read here......Podesta was stupid enough to get hacked by Phising email. password re-set.

That's why I love our FBI. Those guys are determined to finish what they start. They are very well trained and can sense when something isn't right. They don't miss anything.

Forum List

Back