Clint Eastwood....

Hope we change!

causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4763-reagan-dark-meat.jpg

Last edited:
It's quite an act....

We own this country.........

You bunch of lying retarded bastards don't own shit. BTW, fuck Clint Eastwood.

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Despite drawing big laughs from the room and closing to thunderous applause after he and the audience recited his famous quote "make my day" in unison, popular reaction to Eastwood's speech has been overwhelming negative. Prominent names on Twitter offered public critiques, pundits called it "disastrous" and "embarrassing," and the Republicans quickly made clear that Eastwood was ad libbing.
Video: Did Clint Eastwood help or hurt Romney with RNC speech? | NJ.com

I gotta be honest here.

I love Clints movies. I'm a die hard republican.

But that was a real disappointment. Not because he didntv say the right things but because he appeared so disconnected and a bit slow. That is not the Clint I remember and that is NOT how I want to remember him.

I will now have to put in one of my spaghetti westerns to erase that memory.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue but rather an issue of what an American icon is and what he/she should remain and be remembered as.

That's my two cents and I'm sorry if it upsets you. Now...... onto Pale Rider

He had some smoke blown up his ass, when Romney's people said that our Olympic athletes were going to have to pay taxes on their medals. I guess he figured out that he was being scammed.

Rambled ?

We own this country....

Politicians work for us.....

When someone does not do the job....you gotta let them go.....

He was great !

You are an Iasswipe.

Just because I don't agree with you, you just have to call me a name. He lost his train of thought and his speech was slow and confusing. I felt sorry for him. I feel almost as sorry for you because you don't know how to act.

I was thinking that very thing as I watched him speak. How democrats mock old white people, and steal from them. I think he's 82 years old and knows a lot more than you will ever know.

As usual, my point went right over your head. Also, I do not mock or steal from old white people. Lastly, you have no idea what I know or what Mr. Eastwood knows.

So why don't you just button it, Willow?? Don't you ever get tired of lying and being such a mean-spirited little twit??

Last edited:
It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Oh my yes, the GOP and RWers are just angels to everyone, LMAO

Forum List

Back