Climate Change bozo way off reservation on Hurricane Patricia!!

It wasn't 'a hurricane.' It was the most powerful hurricane ever documented. Just like the tornado a few years ago was the most powerful tornado ever recorded with wind speeds of 315-318mph.

When you keep hearing things like "most powerful ever" it's time to suck it up and admit youw ere wrong. Only a child doesn't.
wow, can't you guys ever exaggerate correctly? In the western hemisphere and it was 15 miles wide. LOL, no one injured or died because of this beast of beasts. LOL. The water it poured out more dangerous and that was in Texas.

Confusing most powerful with biggest.
huh? most powerful no, biggest no. Ask them folks over on the east coast how little that storm that came in in North Carolina was. Funny your exaggerations, they're always wrong.

What about Katrina?

BTW, all I heard was category 5, this and that, and last night I learned it was only 15 miles wide. LOL

200mph sustained winds = most powerful. Get over it.
BTW, what were the damages from that 200 MPH wind 15 miles wide? How many people died or got hurt?

I get your point, but a few did have minor injuries. It peaked and started winding down before it hit the coast. There was damage, just not of the magnitude it could have been.
It wasn't 'a hurricane.' It was the most powerful hurricane ever documented. Just like the tornado a few years ago was the most powerful tornado ever recorded with wind speeds of 315-318mph.

When you keep hearing things like "most powerful ever" it's time to suck it up and admit youw ere wrong. Only a child doesn't.
wow, can't you guys ever exaggerate correctly? In the western hemisphere and it was 15 miles wide. LOL, no one injured or died because of this beast of beasts. LOL. The water it poured out more dangerous and that was in Texas.

huh? most powerful no, biggest no. Ask them folks over on the east coast how little that storm that came in in North Carolina was. Funny your exaggerations, they're always wrong.

What about Katrina?

BTW, all I heard was category 5, this and that, and last night I learned it was only 15 miles wide. LOL

BTW, what were the damages from that 200 MPH wind 15 miles wide? How many people died or got hurt?

What about Katrina?

156 MPH maximum wind speed recorded... by no means the biggest or most powerful. the damage path was only that of a catagory three storm..

Someone is fudging their data.. The empirical evidence tells the tale of a weak Cat 3 storm.

What about Katrina?

LOL.......s0n........few were impressed. Of course, any weather anomaly has you diving for cover!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

ghey

And we're still wondering about that circa 1972 shirt you're wearing s0n? Whats up with that?:eek-52:

Forum List

Back