Climate alarmism - HUMAN RACISM!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
LMAO.....:Dwho knew:D.....we are 50% safer over the last 40 years from climate related deaths!!! LMAO.......you never hear the climate k00ks talk about it!!!

This is a must listen to video >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOOLDzkiEk]RWW News: CPAC Panelist Wants To Know What's So Bad About Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

Id pay $200.00 to see one of the climate nutters in here debate this guy!!!

Last edited:
Just lol'd loud

I agree.....a spot on as you can get!!:2up:

These people would insist on me either walking 2,000 miles to see the Grand Canyon or biking it......and how fucked up is that? Or maybe prefer I not go there at all......like humans shouldn't even trample there thus disrupting its grandeur. That's pretty fucked up.:D

[youtube]bKoD-ow1YcM[/youtube]

Turner is the poster boy for the way these people think. A model of self-righteousness just like all of the AGW people engaging in human racisim. You see it in every post......this epic level of arrogance......every single one of them. If you study these people you see it very clearly......they loath anybody who doesn't see it their way. If you drive a Mustang like I do, you are an immoral, despicable human being.

Here is an outstanding example of this type who preach human racism >>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ]You got to see this, Getting yelled at for the diesel truck I drive - YouTube[/ame]

These people truly believe they are better than everybody else!! Watch the video........these people are so fucked in the head.

Think about it.......two winters ago, Europe experienced a winter that was bitterly cold. Some people froze to death. The Thames River froze over for the first time in 80 years. Can anybody imagine if this type of cold was being battled purely by renewable energy? HOLY FUCK........millions would have died. But these people.......to them, they don't give a shit. Fossil fuels must be eliminated no matter the cost......if one million people die in the cold, so be it.

That's pretty fucked up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back