"Clean out those Somali's!"

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.

So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.

The age of most of the terrorists who have attacked the US is 25-30. So.....they too."have been around for decades without blowing stuff up". Doesn't mean they won't start.

The Average American failed history and keep on repeating it over and over.... From the genocide of American Inuit to the imprisonment of Japanese Americans this country never learns from it past mistakes.

Unfortunately the average America see a enemy if the person is not white and their type of Christian....

Sad part of the reality we live in and maybe you were correct and Trump could win in November because the average American lives in fear of something that is less likely to happen but want to have their man in office they believe will fix the problem without realizing his solution will never fix a damn thing.

So with that all you can do is roll your eyes ( like how a Trump supporter does when they read my responses ) and have to accept it is going to get far worst before it get better or has I tell my brother " The best is yet to come " and when I say that, well hell is about to break loose and wreak havoc on the general society...

We are one massive attack away from a genocide movement in this country....

Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.

Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.
That's not true! The Somali have been good neighbors here...

You are such a racist piece of poop Odium.... grow up!

I like Trump's ban idea.

The age of most of the terrorists who have attacked the US is 25-30. So.....they too."have been around for decades without blowing stuff up". Doesn't mean they won't start.
So, you on the side of 'cleaning 'em out,' Bucs? I've already recognized that we need to be mindful of radicalization in the Muslim community.

The fact that you pay enough attention to remember where I live gives me the creeps. Or were you the guy who called in to the radio show yesterday?

That's not true! The Somali have been good neighbors here...

You are such a racist piece of poop Odium.... grow up!

Ya they are great neighbors take your pick...Somalis in maine causing problems - Google Search
The fact that you pay enough attention to remember where I live gives me the creeps. Or were you the guy who called in to the radio show yesterday?

I follow where white genocide is happening and this is a BLATANT and OBVIOUS example of it. Lily white state invaded by ass backwards savages from Africa.

OldLady

Hello :) . Did you mean Minneapolis, Minnesota? I was there for a while about 2 years ago.

If you did mean Mpls, what's the atmosphere like there for the Somalis? Is the mood of the city against the Somalis?

I heard similar proclamations from the media about anyone with a Confederate flag.

Sounds to me like they are sucking off welfare and how they are able to get it is beyond me.

These aren't Americans and they and their brutality to girls should go back to Somalia.
HELLO? they are refugees who FLED Somalia due to these brutalities... sheesh!

OldLady

Hello :) . Did you mean Minneapolis, Minnesota? I was there for a while about 2 years ago.

If you did mean Mpls, what's the atmosphere like there for the Somalis? Is the mood of the city against the Somalis?
No, Lewiston Maine.

I heard similar proclamations from the media about anyone with a Confederate flag.
I couldn't say--not a lot of confederate flags around here. But if you felt it was wrong, let me remind you that two wrongs don't make a right.

I couldn't say--not a lot of confederate flags around here. But if you felt it was wrong, let me remind you that two wrongs don't make a right.
Yuh think?

Sounds to me like they are sucking off welfare and how they are able to get it is beyond me.

These aren't Americans and they and their brutality to girls should go back to Somalia.
If you look at the link here, you will see why it has been hard for some to get work. Laziness is not the reason. And our governor has been reducing welfare benefits so much that our children are among the poorest in the country. It wouldn't be easy for you either, if you were in their shoes. Can you even begin to put yourself in another's shoes? It might help you understand others better.

Somali Refugees Settle in Maine Town

HELLO? they are refugees who FLED Somalia due to these brutalities... sheesh!

Yeah well according to what I read they brutalize them before they head to America because they know what they do is illegal here.

Sheesh.

If you look at the link here, you will see why it has been hard for some to get work. Laziness is not the reason. And our governor has been reducing welfare benefits so much that our children are among the poorest in the country. It wouldn't be easy for you either, if you were in their shoes. Can you even begin to put yourself in another's shoes? It might help you understand others better.

Somali Refugees Settle in Maine Town

Oh I've never had it easy. I've worked two and sometimes three jobs at the same time to make ends meet.

Their shoes aren't mine and they can go back to Somalia along with the other refugees who are fucking this country up even more than it already is.

And unlike you I'm not a bleeding heart who thinks the taxpayers of America are here to bankroll the lives of refugees.

Forum List

Back