Clean Air Act Anniverary On December 31

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I love clean fresh air. Some don't care. Maybe they don't know what clean air is.

Clean Air Act (United States) - Wikipedia

“The Trump Administration’s decision to deregulate methane will endanger American lives,” said Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, who co-chairs the Congressional Safe Climate Caucus, in an email statement. “The threat of climate change to human life and livelihoods has never been clearer, and yet the Trump Administration is acting to allow an increase in the dangerous emissions which cause it.”

Trump EPA Moves to Gut Clean Air Act by Deregulating a Major Greenhouse Gas

I love clean fresh air. Some don't care. Maybe they don't know what clean air is.

Clean Air Act (United States) - Wikipedia

“The Trump Administration’s decision to deregulate methane will endanger American lives,” said Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, who co-chairs the Congressional Safe Climate Caucus, in an email statement. “The threat of climate change to human life and livelihoods has never been clearer, and yet the Trump Administration is acting to allow an increase in the dangerous emissions which cause it.”

Trump EPA Moves to Gut Clean Air Act by Deregulating a Major Greenhouse Gas

Clean air is awesome!!!

How many new nuke plants should we build?

I remember when autos had road draft tubes to clear the crankcase of blowby. We have come a long way since then and will make more progress on getting air cleaned of man made crap.

I remember when autos had road draft tubes to clear the crankcase of blowby. We have come a long way since then and will make more progress on getting air cleaned of man made crap.

What's wrong with man made crap? Who else is gonna make your stuff? Birds and squirrels don't make squat.

DQPje7YVwAAFlj7.jpg

Forum List

Back