Clay Travis bets $1 million on boys state champions to beat WNBA champions

I guess you forgot to mention this travis's claim......

Among those who clapped back was Aces guard Chelsea Gray, a three-time champion herself, who tweeted at Clay Travis Oct. 25, calling him a “dumbass” in response to his claim. Travis doubled down on his assertion in response to Chelsea Gray, placing a $1 million bet on the line. He challenged the Aces to a face-off against a 2024 high school boys’ state champion team of his choosing.

I guess you forgot to mention this travis's claim......

Among those who clapped back was Aces guard Chelsea Gray, a three-time champion herself, who tweeted at Clay Travis Oct. 25, calling him a “dumbass” in response to his claim. Travis doubled down on his assertion in response to Chelsea Gray, placing a $1 million bet on the line. He challenged the Aces to a face-off against a 2024 high school boys’ state champion team of his choosing.
What's wrong with that? If we believe trans/feminist rhetoric, that sounds like an easy win for the WNBA...

What's wrong with that? If we believe trans/feminist rhetoric, that sounds like an easy win for the WNBA...
Why are you bringing 'trans' into the discussion.

Men of any gender is WRONG competing against women.
Can we get past that and strictly discuss M/W?

Why are you bringing 'trans' into the discussion.

Men of any gender is WRONG competing against women.
Can we get past that and strictly discuss M/W?
Because both modern feminism and trans-ideology share the same slogans.

Women can do anything a man can do.

Saying men and women are different is somehow either "sexist" or "transphobic".

You can't say this isn't a common claim from one side of our social/political spectrum. Leftists say this all the time if you suggest that men are better than women in anything, or that a man just can't claim to be a woman and step onto an athletic field the next day and dominate.

It's entirely related. Why are you so touchy about it?

Because both modern feminism and trans-ideology share the same slogans.

Women can do anything a man can do.

Saying men and women are different is somehow either "sexist" or "transphobic".

You can't say this isn't a common claim from one side of our social/political spectrum. Leftists say this all the time if you suggest that men are better than women in anything, or that a man just can't claim to be a woman and step onto an athletic field the next day and dominate.

It's entirely related. Why are you so touchy about it?
Are we past the trans thing.
I think it is WRONG in every way.

If you say you agree with me and that I don't support ANY men competing with women at any level, then we can move forward.
Disclaimer....If a woman is good enough to compete at the Mens Level, then bring it on.

The valid point of Clay Travis' bet is obvious. The WNBA skill level is way over-rated. A good high school team would be running past them, dunking over them and swatting their shots into the stands. Remember when the 15 year old boys soccer team beat the US women's soccer team? Same deal. Sorry social justice warriors, when it comes to sports there is very little equality between men and women.

Are we past the trans thing.
No, because it's interconnected, even if at the end of the day, at odds. That's why the intersectionality coalition is at an impasse that they don't want to address.
If you say you agree with me and that I don't support ANY men competing with women at any level, then we can move forward.
Disclaimer....If a woman is good enough to compete at the Mens Level, then bring it on.
Sounds good to me, just know that our sitting president, his party, and a large portion of our society would call you horrible things for saying what you just said.

What is the purpose of this thread? I think most state high school boys championship teams would beat a WMBA team. So what? Tennis and some other games the women would have chance but basketball? Not likely.

Take Pleasantville HS and the points!!!
acwjyg.gif

Why so Racist.
The Cities of Alaska are not Eskimo, you clueless FUCK.

How about the White Boys from Rhode Island?
Or North or South Dakota or even Wyoming or Idaho.
No All_star teams, just the State Champ from ANY Division.
The boys would win, and Im not sure it would be that close.

I wonder how the hypothetical state championship boys team would feel about this. Would they actually play their best, or would they emotionally side with the "Oppressed" WNBA team?

We'll never know. No WNBA executive would EVER let such a game happen.

I wonder how the hypothetical state championship boys team would feel about this. Would they actually play their best, or would they emotionally side with the "Oppressed" WNBA team?

We'll never know. No WNBA executive would EVER let such a game happen.
Yeah it’s a lose lose for them (WNBA).

Forum List

Back