Clay Travis bets $1 million on boys state champions to beat WNBA champions

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
This would be amazing if it happened.

Boys High School state champs vs. WNBA champs. He’s offering to bring a million, and if someone matches it..

If the WNBA team wins, Clays 1 million goes to the WNBA team

If the high school boys team wins, the others 1 million goes to the high school team players.

I would bet on the high school boys team, but this would be the most watched WNBA game in history.

Boys High School state champs vs. WNBA champs. He’s offering to bring a million, and if someone matches it..

If the high school boys team wins, the others 1 million goes to the high school team players.

I would bet on the high school boys team, but this would be the most watched WNBA game in history.
How many trannies on the WNBA team?

I saw a sketch rumor site the other day where Russians said Britney Griner is a dude.

You have NEVER played BB, have you?

Granted, if this HS team was LOADED with All-Americans, then sure, they would probably beat that WNBA Team.

So how about this.
Let's take the HS Champs from Alaska, no mixing teams, just the top Ranked HS Boys team in Alaska, and present the same argument.

Granted, if this HS team was LOADED with All-Americans, then sure, they would probably beat that WNBA Team.

So how about this.
Let's take the HS Champs from Alaska, no mixing teams, just the top Ranked HS Boys team in Alaska, and present the same argument.
Wow, showing a lot of confidence in the WNBA choosing Eskimo kids who can't dunk to play them. :abgg2q.jpg:

Canadas womans Olynmpic team, the best the entire country has to offer, lost multiple games in a row against a generic junior (17-18 yo maybe?) team and I believe an U17 team. 8-0 Was the one score I recall. The play them to tune up and improve. If these are Senior High School players than this will be an easy $1M win unless the refs decide the game.

Wow, showing a lot of confidence in the WNBA choosing Eskimo kids who can't dunk to play them. :abgg2q.jpg:
Why so Racist.
The Cities of Alaska are not Eskimo, you clueless FUCK.

How about the White Boys from Rhode Island?
Or North or South Dakota or even Wyoming or Idaho.
No All_star teams, just the State Champ from ANY Division.

Why so Racist.

Why not Florida, hmm?

FL HS state basketball champs. :D

So how about this.
Have you?

Have you seen the best high school boys teams and how they jump out of the gym and elevate?

Imagine them on the court with slower, less quick females. It’s no knock to women, but men and women are different, and it shows in sports undeniably. Women’s world records in track are usually beaten by high school boys state champs

This would be exciting to see .. I'd bet on it, and I'd bet the high school team would kick WNBA ass .. unless they got trannies.

Why not Florida, hmm?

FL HS state basketball champs. :D

Have you?

Have you seen the best high school boys teams and how they jump out of the gym and elevate?

Imagine them on the court with slower, less quick females. It’s no knock to women, but men and women are different, and it shows in sports undeniably. Women’s world records in track are usually beaten by high school boys state champs
It has been acknowledged by myself, that an ALL-Star HS Boys team could beat the WNBA champs.

I brought up ND, SD, AK, an ID.
Teams with great HS talent, but not an All-Star team.

Give me the WNBA Champs against that HS team from Alaska.

It has been acknowledged by myself, that an ALL-Star HS Boys team could beat the WNBA champs.

I brought up ND, SD, AK, an ID.
Teams with great HS talent, but not an All-Star team.

Give me the WNBA Champs against that HS team from Alaska.
Sounds fairly pusillanimous.

Why so Racist.

You are the one who lowered the bar to chose Alaskan high school kids to compete with "professional" women players, angry boy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Boys High School state champs vs. WNBA champs

Why not Florida, hmm?
Because the OFFER was 'Boys High School State Champs'

Why not Alaska? RI, ND. They got some great athletes.
Why NOT the Small School State Champs.

Where do we draw the line?

Let's ask this Question.

Each State has Multiple Divisions. FACT.

Do you think that ANY boy HS State Championship Team, at ANY level, could beat the WNBA Champs?

Because the OFFER was 'Boys High School State Champs'

Why not Alaska? RI, ND. They got some great athletes.
Why NOT the Small School State Champs.

Where do we draw the line?

Let's ask this Question.

Each State has Multiple Divisions. FACT.

Do you think that ANY boy HS State Championship Team, at ANY level, could beat the WNBA Champs?
Yes. I bet FL HS state champs could.

Forum List

Back