Classy (Ex)Police Chief in Seattle

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Not everybody is crazy in Seattle.

While the cuts were not dramatic, they were a slap in her face, and she did the honorable thing.

Parenthetically, her salary - even with the cut - is breathtaking...more than the Director of the FBI. More than the Attorney General of the United States.

I'd love to see her run for mayor. I bet a lot of people are ready for that.

~~~~~~
Unfortunately that will not happen in the fair city of Seattle. She is not radical enough for them... As it is the law abiding citizens of Seattle are moving to Vancouver BC or Idaho.

~~~~~~
Unfortunately that will not happen in the fair city of Seattle. She is not radical enough for them... As it is the law abiding citizens of Seattle are moving to Vancouver BC or Idaho.
I hear that, but if I lived in Vancouver or Idaho I wouldn't want those bastards.

I saw her press conference right after she was ordered by the mayor to surrender a police precinct building to the BLM mob.

She was practically in tears when she apologized to her officers who had defended the station in vain.

She's a class act. I would definitely vote for her, but I would definitely NOT live in Seattle.

~~~~~~
I hear that, but if I lived in Vancouver or Idaho I wouldn't want those bastards.

As I understand it there's an exodus from California too. I guess since they've contaminated California, Oregon and Washington now they're looking to contaminate the rest of the U.S....

She just wanted to be allowed to do her job....I guess the Mayor of Seattle and the Governor of the state of Washington do not have faith in a black woman's ability to do the job she was hired to do......

~~~~~~

As I understand it there's an exodus from California too. I guess since they've contaminated California, Oregon and Washington now they're looking to contaminate the rest of the U.S....
God forbid. The way you describe Cal-Or-Wash people is like the way I look at radical college professors. They are mass producing dangerous radicals. Maybe we need a wall on the west side of the central valley from LA to Canada, then just hope for global warming and rising sea levels.

Forum List

Back