Classified Flynn Intercepts Point to Crooked James Clapper as the Illegal Leaker

Clapper has already called out Obama for ordering the FISA warrants...when the heat gets to him he will squeal like the pig that he is....

Oh? What does Mueller’s report say about Obama and Hillary?
It doesn't really have to say anything.....honest people know what they did and whether you want to admit it or not you know it to....

This must mean that the special council report is worse than Barr is letting on.
Worse for Obama and Hillary.
If he was being honest, or if he was not?
Mueller wasn't hired to investigate them, but I'm sure he knows enough to indict both of them for Obstruction.

So what we have here is a rightwingnut site, citing a rightwingnut on Twitter. :cuckoo:
basquebromance is not a right wing nut though, just a nut who changes his political position as often as most people change their underwear.

This must mean that the special council report is worse than Barr is letting on.
Mueller wasn't hired to investigate them, but I'm sure he knows enough to indict both of them for Obstruction.
You said the report must be worse than Barr is letting on.

Either you can say what’s in it of you’re full of shit. And unless you’re Barr, the reality is you have no idea what’s in it.

Try harder next time.

So what we have here is a rightwingnut site, citing a rightwingnut on Twitter. :cuckoo:
basquebromance is not a right wing nut though, just a nut who changes his political position as often as most people change their underwear.
I’m not speaking of basquebromance. I’m speaking of a rightwingnut site (redstate.com), citing a rightwingnut (Paul Sperry).

He's a shit-stirring nut. He doesn't care about the content, only the controversy he can start.

Either you can say what’s in it of you’re full of shit. And unless you’re Barr, the reality is you have no idea what’s in it.

Try harder next time.
I didn't say I knew what's in it. I just said "Worse for Obama and Hillary."
Anyone who knows the facts know that Mueller didn't press charges against Obama and Hillary because he wasn't appointed to do that.
Now, that doesn't mean that Mueller doesn't know anything about the crimes they committed.
He just chose not to indict them for it.

Try harder next time.
Anyone who knows the facts know that Mueller didn't press charges against Obama and Hillary because he wasn't appointed to do that.
Now, that doesn't mean that Mueller doesn't know anything about the crimes they committed.
You said the “report” must be worse for them.

Thanks for admitting you’re full of shit.

Try harder next time.
Actually Mueller was only instructed to investigate Russian influence on our election. If he finds crimes in the process of investigate, he forwards that to other jurisdictions.
If he had found that Hillary or Obama were involved with Russian influence, that we be in his report. His report would have anyone involved in this Russian influence.

Try harder next time.
You said the “report” must be worse for them.

Thanks for admitting you’re full of shit.
No....I said "Worse for Obama and Hillary".
I didn't say it must be......so stop peeing your panties over it.

You need to pay attention to details.....you know.....stop acting like an ignorant liberal that constantly jumps to the wrong conclusion...or needs to put words in people's mouths to win an argument.

You know, not even Cliff's Notes is good enough to take a 400 page document and reduce it to a 4 page summary. There has to be a hell of a lot of stuff that was left out.

But, what else can you expect from this WH?
First time in history that a House committee had to subpoena to release a report which exonerates and vindicates.

Try harder next time.
Actually Mueller was only instructed to investigate Russian influence on our election. If he finds crimes in the process of investigate, he forwards that to other jurisdictions.
If he had found that Hillary or Obama were involved with Russian influence, that we be in his report. His report would have anyone involved in this Russian influence.
I'm sure it was.....but then again everyone on the planet knows they were involved except people who watch CNN...
Mueller wasn't about to press charges on the folks that hired him to get Trump.

Forum List

Back