Classic Democratic "Do As I Say, Not As I Do"

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
“You got me!” grinned the Governor.

He’s talking about video shot by WBZ of Mr. Patrick leaving his Milton home this morning with his assigned state trooper at the wheel for the routine drive into work in his SUV.

One problem.

The Governor himself recently declared this “Car-Free Week,” urging people to ditch their autos in favor of public transportation, biking, walking, or at the very least carpooling — espousing the environmental and health benefits of that switch.
[...]
The Red Line, by the way, is within walking distance of his house — one of three “T” stations within a half mile of home.

And I don’t want to hear any “he should be excused from his own initiative because he’s an important person.” Joe Biden has often taken public transportation, and he’d be the first to tell you that from time to time he’s spotted important people on the DC to Wilmington Amtrak.

Michelle Malkin » This Week’s ‘Albert Gore Jr. Award for Eco-Hypocrisy’ Goes To…

Oh please. Gov. Christie took a helicopter to a Little League game and rode the last 100 yards in a limo.

What the frank cares?

Forum List

Back