Clarence Thomas' wife cheers on mob at Capital

The left spent all of 2020 encouraging the wanton destruction wrought by BLM and Antifa.

Stop lying, fascists. Nobody is buying your fascist revisionist history.

We know why you're lying. Your very violent fascist coup failed spectacularly, and now you're trying a mealymouthed "But both sides do it" big lie so you can pretend your very violent treason wasn't anything serious.

It won't work. All the fascist domestic terrorists involved will be tracked down and jailed,. Lie all you want, but your terrorist buds are still going to jail.

So weird. When was the last time Clarence Thomas's wife was relevant? I mean, really, when the fuck?

You really don't think the wife of a USSC justice supporting an incursion on our Capital Building is not relevant? Are you smoking crack? Thomas is just part of the trump Cabal...

The crazy old bat has been a conspiracy theory nut for a long time.

Yeah...she is really nuts. I have read a couple things that say she is over the edge. I guess she is. She probably enjoyed creepy Clarence's sexual advances early on. Anita told him to shove it and this crazy woman wanted him to bring it on.
What a loaded headline.
Hysterical.

If he's not sentenced for terrorism he should sue that site.

LOLOL.. Good luck with that.

Who writes these hysterical headliines.They are like thread titles on some teens forum.

Aimed at the leftist dolts who slurp this crap down.

LOL Nailing the hypocrisy of the left, right here.

The left spent all of 2020 encouraging the wanton destruction wrought by BLM and Antifa. Cities were burned, hundreds of businesses large and small were reduced to ash, thousands of stores, homes, public spaces, and monuments were vandalized. And it was all good, because, as Chris Cuomo—the guy who makes every cast member of Jersey Shore look like a genius, the guy who best exemplifies why “the Italians” are far, far removed from “the Romans”—said back in June (as BLM thugs were sacking cities across the nation), “Show me where it says protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”
Yep, back in the summer, raucous protests were just fine.
If cops, business owners, or concerned citizens dared to harm a BLM or Antifa thug in self-defense, they were guilty of murder. Because violent protesters were not to be opposed. The right to smash, punch, and intimidate is guaranteed by the First Amendment. Maybe that’s not spelled out in the Bill of Rights, maybe it’s not supported by 230 years of Supreme Court precedent, but it’s there, between the lines, in the left’s supplemental footnotes, right alongside the unqualified right to abortion.
But as of Jan. 6, that all changed. Now “impolite” protests are insurrection, treason, and terrorism. All of a sudden, the left has decided that the only good protest is one in which mannered gentlemen with muttonchops exchange platitudes whilst nibbling on cucumber sandwiches and sipping fine aromatic tea.

I support violence if need be. That doesn't mean one has to support the reason these people acted violently.
Really??? I don't support violence, even though I was trained for, and trained others for violence. Not supporting violence is one of the reasons became licensed to carry and maintain my skills regularly.

99.99% of the crowd were peaceful, invited into the building by cops, took some selfies and left without causing damage bar some discarded litter and a broken window. They even queued patiently within the velvet ropes and carpet area.
One peaceful, unarmed protester stained the carpet with her blood.

Ah, but someone crapped on Schumer's desk. Now maybe it was Schumer himself?

No fires were set, no hammers smashing things, no statutes were torn down, no graffiti spray painted. But the pictures of cowering House members was something else to behold!
Mouths of giants.........physical prowess of corpses

Yeah...she is really nuts. I have read a couple things that say she is over the edge. I guess she is. She probably enjoyed creepy Clarence's sexual advances early on. Anita told him to shove it and this crazy woman wanted him to bring it on.

Even your whack job lefty link says her last tweet was hours before they went to the Capital.

What a bullshit thread.

I bet she wears a Furry suit for Clarence

The left spent all of 2020 encouraging the wanton destruction wrought by BLM and Antifa.

We know why you're lying. Your very violent fascist coup failed spectacularly, and now you're trying a mealymouthed "But both sides do it" big lie so you can pretend your very violent treason wasn't anything serious.

It won't work. All the fascist domestic terrorists involved will be tracked down and jailed,. Lie all you want, but your terrorist buds are still going to jail.
Don't know how to break this to you. Maybe you should sit down, first. This is your side, not ours.
1610324122339.png

The left spent all of 2020 encouraging the wanton destruction wrought by BLM and Antifa. Cities were burned, hundreds of businesses large and small were reduced to ash, thousands of stores, homes, public spaces, and monuments were vandalized. And it was all good, because, as Chris Cuomo—the guy who makes every cast member of Jersey Shore look like a genius, the guy who best exemplifies why “the Italians” are far, far removed from “the Romans”—said back in June (as BLM thugs were sacking cities across the nation), “Show me where it says protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”
If cops, business owners, or concerned citizens dared to harm a BLM or Antifa thug in self-defense, they were guilty of murder. Because violent protesters were not to be opposed. The right to smash, punch, and intimidate is guaranteed by the First Amendment. Maybe that’s not spelled out in the Bill of Rights, maybe it’s not supported by 230 years of Supreme Court precedent, but it’s there, between the lines, in the left’s supplemental footnotes, right alongside the unqualified right to abortion.
But as of Jan. 6, that all changed. Now “impolite” protests are insurrection, treason, and terrorism. All of a sudden, the left has decided that the only good protest is one in which mannered gentlemen with muttonchops exchange platitudes whilst nibbling on cucumber sandwiches and sipping fine aromatic tea.

I support violence if need be. That doesn't mean one has to support the reason these people acted violently.
Really??? I don't support violence, even though I was trained for, and trained others for violence. Not supporting violence is one of the reasons became licensed to carry and maintain my skills regularly.

So you support violence if need be.

Don't know how to break this to you. Maybe you should sit down, first. This is your side, not ours.
View attachment 440930

That describes both parties.

That is all.

So weird. When was the last time Clarence Thomas's wife was relevant? I mean, really, when the fuck?

You really don't think the wife of a USSC justice supporting an incursion on our Capital Building is not relevant? Are you smoking crack? Thomas is just part of the trump Cabal...

The crazy old bat has been a conspiracy theory nut for a long time.
Yes, I get that. But why is she suddenly relevant to this Orange fiasco?

That is all.

So?

The OP’s link proves he is a lying sack of shit.

Trump really set up his goons when he egged them on to stop the Electoral College.

They’re really gonna shit their pants when they realize their messiah signed an EO bumping the penalty for damaging a federal building to TEN YEARS !!!

So you're telling me you're not quite sane.

That, or you're just 'effin stupid.

At this stage, why someone is a fascist douche isn't really important. The important thing is to get the actively violent fascists and fascist leaders in prison, and that's being accomplished. If it makes the fascist rank-and-file whine, so much the better. They need to learn that there are consequences for attempting treason.

Last edited:

So you support violence if need be.
No. Witnessed a violent act where a unarmed man was shot and while he was on the ground, the gunman stood over him threatening to finish the job and all I had was a cell phone to video and call the police, who arrived in about 7 minutes. That is when I decided to get licensed. I do not approve of violence and hope I never have to use my skills in protection of anybody, including me. If it make you feel any better about it, I am sure I would pray about it later, after the violent threat is no longer a threat.

Forum List

Back