Clapper, Brennan To Testify Before House Weaponization Probe on Hunter Biden letter signed by 51 intelligence agents, including...Clapper & Brennan!

Its NEVER anything of substance. unless its an attack on innocent J6 or any Trump supporter or Trump himself nowdays. “R” have stood around playing pocket pool in $4000 suits for 4 yrs now allowing all if it. Hell….for decades.

i wouldnt get your hopes up for any real Justice.

Lol 🤣 what does Mossad have to do with it?

All Mossad supporters love Traitor Joe.

The entire Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" crowd.
The media.
All Mossad posters here....

Yawning. Courts, appeals, motions, delays, rehab, judge shopping, obiden judges, fines, 25th, not competent, see ya at the 2030 funeral after Humters pardon.

The real question is will it be as big as the Dunham investigation! I mean that got us dozens of “on Tuesday a bombshell is dropping!” threads. They were entertaining for years and then left town having spent millions of dollars for zero charges. Oh wait, one guy had a document where he didn’t cross a T.

images

Oh, it’s just another attempt by Republicans to prove financial corruption by Democrats. Reinvestigating areas that were investigated over and over again when Biden was Vice President, and again when Trump was in office and Biden was running for President.

Republicans have spent 30 years making up bullshit lies about a democratic fiscal malfeasance, and there hasn’t been a single arrest or a single charge, or a single piece of evidence produced to support any of it.

Same shit different day. Republicans will never learn and like pavlov’s dogs. They come running to the bell screaming “judgement day for Joe Biden”.

How many times do they have to “fool you” before you catch on? There is no cure for stupid.

The real question is will it be as big as the Dunham investigation! I mean that got us dozens of “on Tuesday a bombshell is dropping!” threads. They were entertaining for years and then left town having spent millions of dollars for zero charges. Oh wait, one guy had a document where he didn’t cross a T.
Unclear but from what I hear the next four to six weeks will be explosive, right Lastamender

aka "the big guy"

Follow the money.

What money???? Hunter’s payments from Burisma. When you work for overseas companies, you get paid by overseas companies and the payments are reported to the Treasury Department.

There are literally thousands of these reports on the Trump family during the same time frame but nobody suggested any of these payments were bribes or illegal. Even as the Trump family were openly accepting bribes from the Chinese and the Saudi’s.

The Trump’s were taking in billions and not a peep from you guys. Junior got a $500 million loan from Xi and Trump lifted Chinese sanctions 3 days later. But let’s look at that $35,000 payment that Halle Biden got from a Chinese energy company.

These Biden kids sell out cheap!! Jared got $2 billion. But then he covered up a murder.

Its heating up the for the grifter in chief.

It’s a 36 page memorandum of slander innuendo, and lies made up by the Republican committee. There is nothing in the memorandum that would back up their claims that these payments are improper or illegal.

In fact, the EEIG memo planning memo Indicates Support from around the world through various connections within various nations. The highlighted portion says USA Hunter Biden “to obtain support from family and friends”.

That tends to support Hunter Biden’s version of things where. He says that he encouraged family and friends to invest in the Chinese company, and that the checks they were receiving were simply returns on their investments. The amount paid and the manner of the payments, supports his assertions.

There is absolutely nothing in that memorandum to support the idea that these payments were corrupt or fraudulent. Not one single document.

There is no “there” there. This is Peter Swietzer’s book “Clinton cash” all over again. Swietzer admitted he had no evidence that he was just “connecting the dots. None of his claims ever held up to actual scrutiny but you still say that the Clintons received a bribe over Uranium One.

Given the complexity of these investments, and the necessity to shield the failure of one of these investments from taking down all of their investments, it is not unusual to incorporate an LLC for every investment that you make.

One real estate company I know creates a new LLC every time they make an offer on a piece of property to develop. If their offer is rejected, the LLC is never used again. They had over 200 active LLCs at any one time.

It also appears that the Hunter Biden was wearing more than one hat in some of these ventures. He was on the board at Burisma but one of his companies was also consulting with Burisma and receiving payments for the consulting work.

When I look at this memo, I see a bunch of people getting together to invest in opportunities that Hunter Biden was finding on account of his name. Various people had various roles in these investments and various skills and connections to provide. But I don’t see any evidence of crimes or even criminal activity. Because the memo insinuates, they have evidence, but doesn’t show anything other than money going in and out of lawyers bank accounts.

This memo jumps to a LOT of conclusions but has absolutely nothing to back any of these claims up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back