Claims Arise Whether Donald Trump Even Went To College

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
No one remembers Donald Trump from his years at Wharton. Did he actually go to class? Did his father buy his degree? How did he become number one in his class and no one remembers him? Trump bashed John McCain for finishing at the bottom of his class did Trump even go to college?

Donald Trump styles himself a natural-born genius with the academic credentials and business savvy to save the nation.

He regularly touts his diploma from the prestigious Wharton business school at the University of Pennsylvania.

Profiles in the 1970s and ’80s claimed he ranked No. 1 in his Ivy League class — and Trump has apparently never denied it.

But some former classmates were scratching their heads Tuesday.

“He was not first in the class. He was not known on campus for any reason at all,” Wharton classmate Nancy Hano said.

“I was one of only five or seven girls in the whole school. Only the smart guys would sit next to the girls because they knew the girls were bright. We never knew about him,” said Hano, now 68 and living in Riverdale in the Bronx.

“And there was no ranking,” she said. “If he tries to claim he was first in the class, he should show his transcript.”

Trump, 69, attended Wharton for two years as an undergraduate after transferring from Fordham and graduated in 1968.

“I have no memory of him whatsoever,” Stanton Koppel, another Wharton classmate, said.
“If he’s so proud of his accomplishments in school, he should back up his claims. Let’s see the record,” Koppel said.

Trump is listed in the 1968 yearbook only as a student from Jamaica Estates, Queens, who didn’t have a senior photo.

“No one remembers him,” another former classmate, Dennis Wilen, said Tuesday.

Now a writer in California, Wilen was managing editor of the campus newspaper and said he only learned about Trump when the billionaire became famous in New York.

“I think he’s a racist blowhard,” Wilen said Tuesday. “And if you have to rely on something you did in the ’60s to validate what you’re saying today, you’ve lost your way.” Trump s classmates from UPenn claim No one remembers him - NY Daily News

Is this the latest from the dim bulb dems? Save it for Scott Walker who left college in his last year. Who, by the way is trouncing Hillary in three states.

No, this is the latest from the right leaning "New York Daily News" Trump can disprove these allegations by simply posting his transcripts like he demanded from Obama.

No one remembers Donald Trump from his years at Wharton. Did he actually go to class? Did his father buy his degree? How did he become number one in his class and no one remembers him? Trump bashed John McCain for finishing at the bottom of his class did Trump even go to college?

Donald Trump styles himself a natural-born genius with the academic credentials and business savvy to save the nation.

He regularly touts his diploma from the prestigious Wharton business school at the University of Pennsylvania.

Profiles in the 1970s and ’80s claimed he ranked No. 1 in his Ivy League class — and Trump has apparently never denied it.

“He was not first in the class. He was not known on campus for any reason at all,” Wharton classmate Nancy Hano said.

“I was one of only five or seven girls in the whole school. Only the smart guys would sit next to the girls because they knew the girls were bright. We never knew about him,” said Hano, now 68 and living in Riverdale in the Bronx.

“And there was no ranking,” she said. “If he tries to claim he was first in the class, he should show his transcript.”

Trump, 69, attended Wharton for two years as an undergraduate after transferring from Fordham and graduated in 1968.

“I have no memory of him whatsoever,” Stanton Koppel, another Wharton classmate, said.
“If he’s so proud of his accomplishments in school, he should back up his claims. Let’s see the record,” Koppel said.

Trump is listed in the 1968 yearbook only as a student from Jamaica Estates, Queens, who didn’t have a senior photo.

Now a writer in California, Wilen was managing editor of the campus newspaper and said he only learned about Trump when the billionaire became famous in New York.

“I think he’s a racist blowhard,” Wilen said Tuesday. “And if you have to rely on something you did in the ’60s to validate what you’re saying today, you’ve lost your way.” Trump s classmates from UPenn claim No one remembers him - NY Daily News
The real question is where are Obama's college transcripts and why didn't he take Trumps offer of 50 million dollars to any charity to show them?

The real question is where are Obama's college transcripts and why didn't he take Trumps offer of 50 million dollars to any charity to show them?
It was $5 million dollars and if Trump wants to deflate this claim he can show his own transcripts to a place where no one remembers him.

Is this the latest from the dim bulb dems? Save it for Scott Walker who left college in his last year. Who, by the way is trouncing Hillary in three states.

No, this is the latest from the right leaning "New York Daily News" Trump can disprove these allegations by simply posting his transcripts like he demanded from Obama.
As much of a turd as Trump is he will likely put forth anything requested of him just to poke at Obama.
It'll be a fun roller coaster ride for lemmings like you.

where is the proof that bammy when to college. Or was even born in the states.
Now its a problem for the libtards when the question comes up?
can you all at least try to be consistant

As much of a turd as Trump is he will likely put forth anything requested of him just to poke at Obama.
If he doesn't, then someone should investigate this.

Obama is already president. Your ship sailed when he was inaugurated. Don't let it happen again support an investigation of Donald Trump.

LOL.......oh how funny. It is like a parody of the Birther attacks against Obama "no one remembers him".

I think Trump is a buffoon- but thinking that because 3 people don't remember him that 'no one remembers him' and that means he didn't go there is just stupid.

If he doesn't, then someone should investigate this.

Surely Shurriff Arpaio is on this one, post-haste!!

Obama is already president. Your ship sailed when he was inaugurated. Don't let it happen again support an investigation of Donald Trump.
The ship has sailed? I dont think so, everything that illegal POS has done can be reversed and he and his transvestite along with anyone that knew about his illegal status could be thrown in prison or hung. That ship has not sailed, its just waiting for the right wind.

LOL.......oh how funny. It is like a parody of the Birther attacks against Obama "no one remembers him".

I think Trump is a buffoon- but thinking that because 3 people don't remember him that 'no one remembers him' and that means he didn't go there is just stupid.
Perhaps, but he should be made to answer the questions nonetheless, he made life very difficult for Obama and the tables have turned.

The ship has sailed? I dont think so, everything that illegal POS has done can be reversed and he and his transvestite along with anyone that knew about his illegal status could be thrown in prison or hung. That ship has not sailed, its just waiting for the right wind.
That wind is coming from your arse.

Perhaps, but he should be made to answer the questions nonetheless, he made life very difficult for Obama and the tables have turned.

I really don't care- Trump is a buffoon and asshole- and sure- demand his college records if you want- I find it hilarious.

But as I have always said- if you need to know a candidates college grades in order to know whether to vote for him you are an idiot. The only ones who want to see Trump's transcripts are his political enemies- so Trump- like virtually every other candidate- will not release them.

LOL- the butthurt continues with the sufferers of Obama derangement syndrome.

Forum List

Back