Civil War

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009

If you are a Trump supporter, start attending events, restaurants and anywhere in public armed or ready for conflict.

Freedom is dying a slow death.

If you are a Trump supporter, start attending events, restaurants and anywhere in public armed or ready for conflict.

Why do we have at least one of these threads a day, dreaming of a Civil War, just so you can shoot liberals? And in the guise of protecting against people shouting "Shame!"
Now, I don't agree with those people, but last I checked, that was not a capital offense.

Why do we have at least one of these threads a day, dreaming of a Civil War, just so you can shoot liberals? And in the guise of protecting against people shouting "Shame!"
Now, I don't agree with those people, but last I checked, that was not a capital offense.

War is their obsession and desire; as long as they don’t have to be involved in fighting it, that is

What?

No one is dreaming of it. However, no one should have to fear to go to an event simply because of your politics.

When they begin attacking people en masse, then they are declaring war on your rights and beliefs.

Simply put, if this is the way that the left is going to act, then do not be surprised when the right comes out swinging.

Don't you think they deserve freedom to be left alone?

What?

No one is dreaming of it. However, no one should have to fear to go to an event simply because of your politics.

When they begin attacking people en masse, then they are declaring war on your rights and beliefs.

Simply put, if this is the way that the left is going to act, then do not be surprised when the right comes out swinging.

When the left has an actual congresswoman calling for it. Shame on them.

What?

That is just the problem. They are calling for this kind of thing and when they lay in wait to attack you for attending a political rally, they are declaring war.

The only thing I"m saying is, if that is what they want, be prepared for it.

What?

That is just the problem. They are calling for this kind of thing and when they lay in wait to attack you for attending a political rally, they are declaring war.

The only thing I"m saying is, if that is what they want, be prepared for it.

You have every right to defend yourself. From what I saw a young white vet was attacked by several Hispanics for holding a sign saying build the wall. He had every right to use whatever means he saw fit to defend himself.

Okay, one more time...pay attention this time...

There will be no civil war. Trumpkins are generally fat, lazy, and ignorant, and they struggle just to open the damn 2 liter of mountain dew. They are already heavily out numbered, and they are dying like flies from heart disease and opioid overdoses.

Got it?

Cowards that want someone else to do the dirty work while they sit safe at home whacking off to the chaos.

What?

Fuck swinging. If they try that here in Florida we will STAND OUR GROUND and draw our weapons.

There will be no civil war. Trumpkins are generally fat, lazy, and ignorant, and they struggle just to open the damn 2 liter of mountain dew. They are already heavily out numbered, and they are dying like flies from heart disease and opioid overdoses.

Got it?

Get back to Me when you have something credible to say.

Got it?

Get back to Me when you have something credible to say.

Sorry fatty, but it's a fact. Unless Trumpkins plan on their opponents lining up nicely a few feet from their mobility scooters, there will be no civil war.

Got it?

Not the ones I know.
Most of them are gun owners and gym enthusiasts.

Got it?

Not the ones I know.

Those are just the gay ones. Sorry , there just aren't too many of those.

I see nothing to shout "shame" over.
1. The lowest black unemployment....ever.
2. Lower taxes and thus more in our pockets.
3. Companies that left the US are now returning and offering more jobs.
4. Success via the Supreme Court in "temporarily" restricting people coming from only a few (6) violent areas which we cannot verify that they are not terrorists.
5. Insisting that anyone coming here, go through the process "legally" rather than sneaking in and thus not being vetted to ensure that they are not drug-cartel members, gangs, or fleeing criminals from their own country. Give me a number as to how many Americans are acceptable to die at the hands of criminals coming over the border illegally for you to be satisfied.
6. A wall on the southern border to force those wanting to come here to actually do it legally.
7. Stop being taken advantage of in trade deals with foreign nations.
If it's shame on anyone, it's shame on those that want the following:
1. No borders, anyone, murderers, drug-cartel members, rapists, fleeing criminals, can come on in, we won't check up on you. We're fair game.
2. End free-speech as anything that counters your stance on things is hate speech and thus only your speech is allowed.
3. Get rid of the Constitution, it's antiquated.
4. Huge tax increases to pay for those that didn't earn that money.
5. Marxism.

Got it?

Not the ones I know.

Yep, and people who work hard which helps to maintain physical fitness.

Besides, how much conditioning does it take to rap a lead pipe alongside the head of a progressive attacker?

Got it?

Not the ones I know.

Yep, and people who work hard which helps to maintain physical fitness.

Besides, how much conditioning does it take to rap a lead pipe alongside the head of a progressive attacker?

That's an adorable little fairy tale,but,as everyone knows, Trump supporters in red States are generally poor and and take food stamps.

Got it?

Only stupid people from Indiana like mountain dew , you guys guzzle that crap down, we like coke ..

giphy (1).gif

Until such time as the Democrats reign in their politicians calling for violence, I would recommend going about your day aware that you can be attacked at any time by these nutjobs and be appropriately prepared.

Forum List

Back