Civil unrest is erupting all over the world but just wait until the United States joins the party

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
All over the globe, the mood is turning sour.

Anger and frustration are bubbling over, and protests are becoming violent in major cities all across the planet. In some cases economic pain is driving the protests and in other cases political matters are motivating the protesters, and it has been a very long time since we have
Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until The United States Joins The Party

Because ppl all over the world are waking up all except the idiots who hate Trump and they are the same losers who hate America Hate life and love Gov. up their asses. They beg for legal molesting at airport , wantn trannies reading their kids stories while humping the boy laying across their stomachs......

Yep leftis around the world hate LIFE!

seems like something is going on eh . I see 'hong kong' , france with its yellow vests , some riots and protests in south america , Venezuela and a few other places . As far as the USA , I don't know . Except for 'anifa' in certain cities things seem to be ok from what I see MWars ,

seems like something is going on eh . I see 'hong kong' , france with its yellow vests , some riots and protests in south america , Venezuela and a few other places . As far as the USA , I don't know . Except for 'anifa' in certain cities things seem to be ok from what I see MWars ,
I see Alex Jones laughing all the way to the bank........

• Banned

upload_2019-10-21_8-22-42.png

it's happening just watch as we inch closer to Nov..... you ain't seen nothing yet the best is yet to come.
upload_2019-10-21_8-24-28.png

upload_2019-10-21_8-25-1.png

It's there MSM just doesn't like to tell you.

• Banned

u fkn a hole he makes no monney but your bitch Rachel Maddow makes millions just like your little bitch Obama

• Banned

I LOVE WHEN YOU PROVE TO EVERYONE WHAT A FKN MORON YOU ARE USING THE SOURCE AS DENIAL.

WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN AN INFOWARS ARTICLE YOU STUPID WHINEY lil pussie hat wearer.

upload_2019-10-21_8-28-20.png

Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until The United States Joins The Party...

a c...t for brains.

u fkn a hole he makes no monney but your bitch Rachel Maddow makes millions just like your little bitch Obama
Madcow and Obummer are my bitches??!! Who knew? :dunno:

Anger and frustration are bubbling over, and protests are becoming violent in major cities all across the planet. In some cases economic pain is driving the protests and in other cases political matters are motivating the protesters, and it has been a very long time since we have
Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until The United States Joins The Party

Because ppl all over the world are waking up all except the idiots who hate Trump and they are the same losers who hate America Hate life and love Gov. up their asses. They beg for legal molesting at airport , wantn trannies reading their kids stories while humping the boy laying across their stomachs......

Conspiracy Theory? Or Politically Incorrect?

well . i'm not thinking or using Alex Jones as a source . I see these riots and protest , some violent on 'OAN' . FOX and other sources . The most interesting to me is 'hong kong' as there might end up being some death and destruction like I think happened at 'tianimin' Ringel .

I LOVE WHEN YOU PROVE TO EVERYONE WHAT A FKN MORON YOU ARE USING THE SOURCE AS DENIAL.

View attachment 285566
Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until The United States Joins The Party...

a c...t for brains.
Ooooooo, temper, temper. Don't want to burst a blood vessel....... :lol:

Conspiracy Theory? Or Politically Incorrect?

or ppl who don't live in a fkn fantasy world

well . i'm not thinking or using Alex Jones as a source . I see these riots and protest , some violent on 'OAN' . FOX and other sources . The most interesting to me is 'hong kong' as there might end up being some death and destruction like I think happened at 'tianimin' Ringel .
One word for that is "faulty reasoning" where one takes limited data, makes assumptions then draws conclusions. Infowhores does it all the time regardless of who's article it is that way Infowhores makes money which means Alex Jones makes money and laughs all the way to the bank.

One word for that is "faulty reasoning" where one takes limited data, makes assumptions then draws conclusions. Infowhores does it all the time regardless of who's article it is that way Infowhores makes money which means Alex Jones makes money and laughs all the way to the bank.
------------------------------------- ok with me , course , as I said . I am not looking at Alex as a source though there is nothing wrong with using Alex as a source Ringel .

------------------------------------- ok with me , course , as I said . I am not looking at Alex as a source though there is nothing wrong with using Alex as a source Ringel .
I didn't say there was anything wrong with using AJ as a source....... If one doesn't mind being justifiably ridiculed for believing in a snake oil salesman.

And republicans thirst for death

They're sleeping.... only if the avacodo supply gets interrupted will they notice ...as for msm lol well cnn to busy fighting for social injustice, imaginary white supremacists and Trump

...I dont read info wars that much I just looked i would imagine they'd pick this up...if they havent already..didn't see it

I posted this this morning on a gun thread where they were going back and forth over 50 cals
Which I got of one of my it's the end of civilization sites
No one even blinked

CNW

@ConflictsW

Oct 17

Sicario in Culiacán shooting at police with a .50 rifle #Mexico

Mexico is lit up check out the vids and have a glimpse of what spicy times fusa may look like in some spots.
Dont think it can't happen here

SCroll down a little you come across the vids
CNW (@ConflictsW) on Twitter

So anyway
The federalist has a long read on it this morning

A Drug Cartel Just Defeated The Mexican Military In Battle

And they wonder why the retards in the us government is extending the life and updating its a10 ground attack flying tanks

Spicy time in the fusa ...gonna be spicy

Some won't ever see it because when you have a hard on for " ONE" political side" you'll notice htey play the same game so the idiots hung up on blaming republicans yeah there are some fakes but the Democrats are mentally clipped who wants all the wrong made right the gawd dam LEFT called DEMOCRATS!

67739942_873759219655922_1007834545820532736_n.jpg

View attachment 285566

a c...t for brains.
Ooooooo, temper, temper. Don't want to burst a blood vessel....... :lol:
stf up snitch

And republicans thirst for death

They're sleeping.... only if the avacodo supply gets interrupted will they notice ...as for msm lol well cnn to busy fighting for social injustice, imaginary white supremacists and Trump

...I dont read info wars that much I just looked i would imagine they'd pick this up...if they havent already..didn't see it

I posted this this morning on a gun thread where they were going back and forth over 50 cals
Which I got of one of my it's the end of civilization sites
No one even blinked

CNW

@ConflictsW

Oct 17

Sicario in Culiacán shooting at police with a .50 rifle #Mexico

Mexico is lit up check out the vids and have a glimpse of what spicy times fusa may look like in some spots.
Dont think it can't happen here

SCroll down a little you come across the vids
CNW (@ConflictsW) on Twitter

So anyway
The federalist has a long read on it this morning

A Drug Cartel Just Defeated The Mexican Military In Battle

And they wonder why the retards in the us government is extending the life and updating its a10 ground attack flying tanks

Spicy time in the fusa ...gonna be spicy
------------------------------------------------- Mexican soldiers might be working for the cartels and so not fighting very well . But thanks for mention of 'mexico' and its cartels as it is current news but I had forgotten DYankee .

Forum List

Back