Citing rise of ‘Christian nationalism,’ Secular Democrats unveil sweeping recommendations for Biden

Paula White (Rumps "pastor") is a Health and Wealth gospel heretic.

She delivers her show for the paying nuts. She´s some kind of pocketfilling Guru. No wonder, Trump likes her. But I think it is dangerous to strengthen the nuts´ religious craze. Only a matter of time until they blow something up.

So what? As blowing shit up, that would be Democrats running around assasinating people and black vermin running around looting and committing violent hate crimes, , i.e. pissant whiners like yourself, not church congregations. Crawl back up that skunk's ass you crawled out of and stay there.

Are those looting criminals really Democrats or just looting criminals?

She delivers her show for the paying nuts. She´s some kind of pocketfilling Guru. No wonder, Trump likes her. But I think it is dangerous to strengthen the nuts´ religious craze. Only a matter of time until they blow something up.

So what? As blowing shit up, that would be Democrats running around assasinating people and black vermin running around looting and committing violent hate crimes, , i.e. pissant whiners like yourself, not church congregations. Crawl back up that skunk's ass you crawled out of and stay there.

I see no "distinction".....;)

Feed em to the lions! :auiqs.jpg:
Do we even have that many lions available?

Church and state are separated for good reasons.
Too much blurring of those lines in the last four decades.
No one is attacking your right to practice your religion.
We just don't want it shoved down our throats...that's all.

I agree, but where is this alleged "rise of Christian nationalism?" If anything, we've gone the opposite direction in my lifetime

well people don't want homosexuality, transgender and so on forced down their throats either.

None of these issues affect you directly. So if you don't identify as one, why do you care?
Unless it's just an excuse to exhibit discrimination and cruelty.
so if i'm not directly impacted i have no say in the matter?

you're screaming RESPECT MY RIGHTS as you trample on others. those days are ending as people are tired of it.

I see no "distinction".....;)

I know what you mean.

well people don't want homosexuality, transgender and so on forced down their throats either.

None of these issues affect you directly. So if you don't identify as one, why do you care?

you're screaming RESPECT MY RIGHTS as you trample on others. those days are ending as people are tired of it.

What rights of yours do you think are being trampled? I don't see you being beaten up over the way you dress, or which bathroom you use.
You don't want to bake that cake? Fine. But I also won't care if people excoriate you for it.

Church and state were separated in the founding documents. But religion just seems to crawl its way back into government time and time again.

The republicans have developed a bizarre amalgam of right-wing politics and a radical faction of the Christian faith that ignores Jesus entirely. These people aim to take away the individual right of all Americans to religious liberty. This movement must be stopped and the separation between church and state be affirmed and strengthened.

The trump/pence administration has dedicated itself to advancing this unpatriotic and authoritarian agenda and shoving it down the throats of all Americans. I am not a member of a religious group that is against birth control, abortion, and the civil rights of LGBTQs, and I totally reject the view that any level of government should be involved in these issues. These are matters that must be left up to individual decisionmaking. No one should be forced to live their personal lives according to the dictates of a religious group that s/he has not elected to join.

There is no right to demand that one never come into contact with those whom they don't like or to examine somebody else's sex life. Imagine if other people, maybe LGBTQs, start demanding that they never come into contact with members of these religions or that they have the right to refuse to serve members of these religions. These claims are absurd.

What rights of yours do you think are being trampled? I don't see you being beaten up over the way you dress, or which bathroom you use.
You don't want to bake that cake? Fine. But I also won't care if people excoriate you for it.

Church and state were separated in the founding documents. But religion just seems to crawl its way back into government time and time again.

^^^ Profound lack of Constitutional knowledge

The republicans have developed a bizarre amalgam of right-wing politics and a radical faction of the Christian faith that ignores Jesus entirely. These people aim to take away the individual right of all Americans to religious liberty. This movement must be stopped and the separation between church and state be affirmed and strengthened.

The trump/pence administration has dedicated itself to advancing this unpatriotic and authoritarian agenda and shoving it down the throats of all Americans. I am not a member of a religious group that is against birth control, abortion, and the civil rights of LGBTQs, and I totally reject the view that any level of government should be involved in these issues. These are matters that must be left up to individual decisionmaking. No one should be forced to live their personal lives according to the dictates of a religious group that s/he has not elected to join.

There is no right to demand that one never come into contact with those whom they don't like or to examine somebody else's sex life. Imagine if other people, maybe LGBTQs, start demanding that they never come into contact with members of these religions or that they have the right to refuse to serve members of these religions. These claims are absurd.

Not a single word of this post has anything to do with the OP.

Too funny, yes they are, you're just too lazy to read the article AND the document.

I did read it. Here's the only paragraph that's relevant.
Organized religion, in ANY form, has NO place in government at the federal and state level.
If you really believe in the Constitution, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

"A Democratic group dedicated to representing secular values unveiled a slate of recommendations for President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration on Monday (Nov. 30), outlining a sweeping agenda designed to roll back many of President Trump’s actions involving religion and to “restore a vision of constitutional secularism.”

You read the paper itself then, not just the article? If you had you'd recognize it as the frontal assault it is.

Good. It's about time.

Did Cuomo order everybody to go to church or what?

Is your stupidity natural or feigned?

You know as well as I do that he targeted Christians and Jews in his unconstitutional edicts.

No actually I don't know any such thing. And I don't live in NY.
You don't have a link or anything? Just ipse dixit?

Wait wait, I got it ............. :desk: ........................................................ it's an "article of faith" amirite? :rofl:

And by the way, a tip 'o the hat to the irony of your screen name being in this thread.

No actually I don't know any such thing. And I don't live in NY.
You don't have a link or anything? Just ipse dixit?

Wait wait, I got it ............. :desk: ........................................................ it's an "article of faith" amirite? :rofl:

And by the way, a tip 'o the hat to the irony of your screen name being in this thread.

Yes, you are extremely ignorant.

At least you admitted that much.

Sooooo you have no link.

I'm going to pass out from shock.
thud.gif

Too funny, yes they are, you're just too lazy to read the article AND the document.

Organized religion, in ANY form, has NO place in government at the federal and state level.

"A Democratic group dedicated to representing secular values unveiled a slate of recommendations for President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration on Monday (Nov. 30), outlining a sweeping agenda designed to roll back many of President Trump’s actions involving religion and to “restore a vision of constitutional secularism.”
You destroyed traditional marriage to achieve your goals. Separation of church and state is a Prog invention. Paying for the destruction of traditional marriage though fogs your minds.

^^^ Profound lack of Constitutional knowledge
you don't need to quantify that with "constitutional".

Constitutional secularism?

Ha ha! What the hell is that?

It ain't even constitutional, Homefry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back