Circumstantial….But Mathematical…

I just proved you wrong.
Are you still living in 2016?

This is 2020. Minnesota was not competitive this year.

You don't get to make up your own facts, no matter how Liberal you are.

According to a pre-election 2016 analysis, the thirteen most competitive states were Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Arizona, Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, and Maine.
Swing state - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Swing_sta

You're a liar.

The phenomenon didn't occur in non-swing states.

You are the result of America allowing Liberals/Democrats to control public schooling: we turn out hordes of low-life lying Liberals who has no integrity nor honesty: just the need to win.

Step off.
A great point that I know the brilliant lawyers who are representing Trump, AND the rule of law in the
United States of America, will not fail to bring up.

There is NO doubt the justices will find there has been election fraud committed on behalf of Biden.
The question is how will SCOTUS remedy this? Pennsylvania and Georgia, as well as Michigan and
Wisconsin have to be awarded to Trump, to insure this injustice never happens again.

Remember when leftist liars (a redundancy) said no one commits voter fraud because no one
wants to risk going to prison? Well fuuuuck them!

There is massive voter fraud on behalf of Hidin' Biden.

You're a liar.

The phenomenon didn't occur in non-swing states.

You are the result of America allowing Liberals/Democrats to control public schooling: we turn out hordes of low-life lying Liberals who has no integrity nor honesty: just the need to win.

Step off.
A great point that I know the brilliant lawyers who are representing Trump, AND the rule of law in the
United States of America, will not fail to bring up.

There is NO doubt the justices will find there has been election fraud committed on behalf of Biden.
The question is how will SCOTUS remedy this? Pennsylvania and Georgia, as well as Michigan and
Wisconsin have to be awarded to Trump, to insure this injustice never happens again.

Remember when leftist liars (a redundancy) said no one commits voter fraud because no one
wants to risk going to prison? Well fuuuuck them!

There is massive voter fraud on behalf of Hidin' Biden.

Not only do we know that....but his voters know it, too.

And that underscores the larger problem.

Is there enough honor, integrity, .....civilization......left in what was once a great nation, with great people, to warrant surviving.

I have my doubts.

Far too many have fallen into lock-step acceptance of evil......winning at all costs.

According to a pre-election 2016 analysis, the thirteen most competitive states were Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Arizona, Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, and Maine.

What year is it?

Another control state, which Dems aren't currently trying to steaI. Montana Trump: 340,635 GOP Sen: 330,317 Dif: 10,318 Biden: 243,278 Dem Sen: 270,735 Dif: 27,457 Stable numbers for GOP, and when you factor in 3rd party vote, no mysterious Biden-only ballots like the swings.

1605041952195.png

The simplest explanation is that some voters were merely motivated by their desire to remove Trump. Not hard to believe.
Their adoration for that person is such that they simply don't understand how anyone doesn't adore him too.

So, anyone who does not also adore must be evil. Literally.

Group pathology, last seen in Europe, +/- 80 years ago.
We can’t believe they fell for trumps bullsit. He’s a con man. But they really believe in him like Putin supporters in Russia. Russians don’t seem to care when he kills his political rivals and rigs elections.

I believe trump supporters are just as good a people as russians who support Putin.
Yeah, this is the real deal. They'll be writing books on the psychology of this. I really thought we had learned.
They’ve already written books. Trumps niece, Bolton, Cohen and scores more but cons will alway believe in trump until the next trump throws this trump under the bus like bush got thrown

The simplest explanation is that some voters were merely motivated by their desire to remove Trump. Not hard to believe.
Their adoration for that person is such that they simply don't understand how anyone doesn't adore him too.

We can’t believe they fell for trumps bullsit. He’s a con man. But they really believe in him like Putin supporters in Russia. Russians don’t seem to care when he kills his political rivals and rigs elections.

I believe trump supporters are just as good a people as russians who support Putin.
Yeah, this is the real deal. They'll be writing books on the psychology of this. I really thought we had learned.
They’ve already written books. Trumps niece, Bolton, Cohen and scores more but cons will alway believe in trump until the next trump throws this trump under the bus like bush got thrown
Yeah, I mean more psychological / sociological / anthropological kinds of books, such as some of the studies we've seen on the psychology of Trumpsters.

In other words, what the fuck is going on in the country sociologically when a damaged toddler like this is so popular.

Yeah, I mean more psychological / sociological / anthropological kinds of books, such as some of the studies we've seen on the psychology of Trumpsters.

In other words, what the fuck is going on in the country sociologically when a damaged toddler like this is so popular.
I hope one day it's like the years after Hitler. All the neighbors remember who were the die hard Hitler loving Nazi's. They were ashamed.

But American republicans have no shame. They would even steal this election when Trump truly lost. They would believe conspiracy theories just like they do right now. They honestly believe people voted twice, dead people voted, votes were thrown away, Republicans weren't allowed to participate, mystery votes came in the middle of the night.

They believe. They aren't lying, they believe anything Trump tells them. So I don't know what they/Trump would have to do in order to say ok he crossed a line I no longer support or believe him.

…evidence of carefully planned theft of the election.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Imagine two hypothetical voters..

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?
Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

None. Zero. No evidence. Just baseless speculation and accusations. I'm sorry your guy lost but if he wasn't an incompetent, uncaring, narcissistic piece of shit, he would have won walking away.
People wanted Trump gone. And he's going to be gone. But don't worry. Trump is like a social disease. It keeps on giving...that is unless he goes to jail. :)
Aww another whiner who needs a new maxipad and a Midol.....

Remember even to this day Republicans insist Bush didn't lie us into Iraq? Even though Trump used that truth to win over a lot of them who believe it's true but just won't admit it to us Republicans.

And Trump said it but later tried to say he didn't say it, but he did, several times.

But Trump did say Bush lied, and on more than one occasion.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.
So the only way they will ever admit Trump colluded with Russia or tried to get the President to make shit up about Biden's son is long after Trump is dead. Or if the next Republican nominee says it. Because he will become their new messiah.

I hope one day it's like the years after Hitler. All the neighbors remember who were the die hard Hitler loving Nazi's. They were ashamed.

But American republicans have no shame. They would even steal this election when Trump truly lost. They would believe conspiracy theories just like they do right now. They honestly believe people voted twice, dead people voted, votes were thrown away, Republicans weren't allowed to participate, mystery votes came in the middle of the night.

They believe. They aren't lying, they believe anything Trump tells them. So I don't know what they/Trump would have to do in order to say ok he crossed a line I no longer support or believe him.
Yeah, I've thought a lot about that. Obviously the severity of the sins was profoundly worse, let's be clear. But the German people knew that they had enabled what had happened. Yet many in the rank and file and upper military and social strata had no regrets. It was essentially FUCK YOU, that's how we roll, long live sacred Germany.

The connecting element here is the group pathology in general. It's almost like a virus, ironically, just invading and consuming the host. And because they have their closed circuit echo chamber screaming in their ear all day, it's all they know.

Remember even to this day Republicans insist Bush didn't lie us into Iraq? Even though Trump used that truth to win over a lot of them who believe it's true but just won't admit it to us Republicans.

And Trump said it but later tried to say he didn't say it, but he did, several times.

But Trump did say Bush lied, and on more than one occasion.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.
So the only way they will ever admit Trump colluded with Russia or tried to get the President to make shit up about Biden's son is long after Trump is dead. Or if the next Republican nominee says it. Because he will become their new messiah.
Yeah, it's pretty ironic to see the very same people who defended Bush's wars now go all dovey with Trump, as if no one will notice.

And they would deny it up and down.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?
Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?
You actually convinced me. This deep state organisation, in cahoots with China and WHO, manage to overthrow the government in plain sight. They control every branch of government when needed to succeed and they control media and social media networks. They are also able to let Donald Trump, the only person who stands above such things as fame, power and money, to develop a vaccine against their new virus but - they delay the results to four days after their rigged election.

You actually convinced me. This deep state organisation, in cahoots with China and WHO, manage to overthrow the government in plain sight. They control every branch of government when needed to succeed and they control media and social media networks. They are also able to let Donald Trump, the only person who stands above such things as fame, power and money, to develop a vaccine against their new virus but - they delay the results to four days after their rigged election.
I almost forgot:
They choose to spear head this organisations grab of power with someone who I senile. Seems strange but it makes sense - the senile one is only making way for a woman of color, something the enemy has had in the sights all along. Because... well, it’s bad.

I almost forgot:
They choose to spear head this organisations grab of power with someone who I senile. Seems strange but it makes sense - the senile one is only making way for a woman of color, something the enemy has had in the sights all along. Because... well, it’s bad.
I almost forgot:
The beauty of the Corona-hoax is that it made way for postal-votes. Although the hoax actually needed the vaccines our Hero has developed and been robbed of isn’t really needed it’s still something worth celebrating.

And that the company behind this vaccine didn’t use government funds is either furthermore proof that our Hero should have been credited earlier for their success - or - this vaccine was manufactured two years ago in Wuhan, which our Hero also knows about, and should receive credit for.

It. Is. All. So. Logical. Now.

I almost forgot:

The candidate in hardly important.
Adults vote for policies associated with the party, not the person.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

No Democrat voter has been able to defend this agenda, nor explain why they support it.

Ask any of them to state the reasons for support of the Bolshevik/Democrat Party.....without mentioning Trump....and you will get the deer in the headlights face.

I almost forgot:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

No Democrat voter has been able to defend this agenda, nor explain why they support it.

Ask any of them to state the reasons for support of the Bolshevik/Democrat Party.....without mentioning Trump....and you will get the deer in the headlights face.
Hence all the:
“Republicans
2020”
Flags seen on trucks and boats. I’m on your side. All the way.

I almost forgot:

Hence all the:
“Republicans
2020”

My side is America's side.

I almost forgot:

Hence all the:
“Republicans
2020”

My side is America's side.
That is so... beautiful

Forum List

Back