CIC Spur: Made it Easier for Mentally Ill People To Buy Guns, Blames Mental Issues for FL. Shooting

The New 2017 law signed by the Great Douche to allow mentally sick Gun Nutters have/get guns, was sponsored by the NRA!
:link: :link: :link: Although I'm leaving the library right now and I won't see your answer until some time next week.

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Revoke Gun Background Checks for Mentally Ill People?

DWQTcZgV4AQVkPw.jpg

I judge this link as INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION to rate Trump's decision as a positive or negative thing. The key words (taken from the link - Snopes) are >> "would have plausibly prevented certain classes of mentally ill people from purchasing firearms." There is no information provided as to the type of classes these involve.

For instance, for all we know, it could be classes of people who are very forgetful, have agoraphobia (afraid to drive over large bridges), excessive love of animals, or have fetishes for western clothing. All types of mental illnesses, but which are harmless, and have nothing to do with crime or guns.

In the past, some politicians have take actions to set up opposing politicians to make them look bad. Is this one of those.? More information would be needed to assess the whole thing.

I judge this link as INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION to rate Trump's decision as a positive or negative thing. The key words (taken from the link - Snopes) are >> "would have plausibly prevented certain classes of mentally ill people from purchasing firearms." There is no information provided as to the type of classes these involve.

For instance, for all we know, it could be classes of people who are very forgetful, have agoraphobia (afraid to drive over large bridges), excessive love of animals, or have fetishes for western clothing. All types of mental illnesses, but which are harmless, and have nothing to do with crime or guns.

In the past, some politicians have take actions to set up opposing politicians to make them look bad. Is this one of those.? More information would be needed to assess the whole thing.
So your response is "OMG OMG OMG Fake ews!!! Fake New!!!"

The article mistakenly assumed you had the ability to research the subject further/. A common mistake when expecting that all people are smart enough.

Forum List

Back