CIA chief: Putin relying on US 'attention deficit disorder' to win war. Ukraine war updates

You know next to nothing about the history between Russia and Ukraine as well as the conflict that was going on for years in the 21st century that Ukraine was carrying out against certain areas. You are merely parroting the deep state line.
I know that Ukraine did not attack Russia. That is not some conspiracy that is a fact. Why some of you guys want to deny reality and sympathize with a much larger invading army is worse than my sympathizing with my abuser in my home.

Last edited:
Chernyak estimated 500,000 people would be mobilized, with those living in cities such as Moscow and St Petersburg to be most impacted. Vadym Skibitsky, Ukraine's deputy military intelligence chief, said the recruits would be used in attacks that will begin in the spring in the east and south of Ukraine, reported the Evening Standard.

Russia plans to mobilize 500,000 soldiers in days. If they don't ...

www.businessinsider.com/russia-to-mobilize-500k-soldiers-as-putin-regime-risk…

Are you going to go over there and help Ukraine fight their war? Just asking?

Against a bunch of drunk Russians who don't want to fight and who have little to no military experience? Russia is going to get slaughtered.

These Russian offensives have already started and are going nowhere.

Of course they aren't. The good Russian soldiers have all been killed. Calling up a bunch of inexperienced people, handing them a rifle and saying go fight does not equal a winning war strategy. It equals MASSIVE casualty numbers. Ukraine is fighting for its survival. Kinda like a dog, fighting for its life, will fight harder than you can ever imagine. It's got everything to lose. Russia could end this tomorrow if they wanted.

I know that Ukraine did not attack Russia. That is not some conspiracy that is a fact. Why some of you guys want to deny reality and sympathize with a much larger invading army is worse than my sympathizing with my abuser in my home.

Ukraine was shooting into Russian territory for years particularly Nazi-like groups including the Azov battalion.

Then you ignore all the bio-labs we had/have in Ukraine.

Russia had reasons for doing what it did.

This war would have been over months ago had we and NATO not interfered.

Ukraine was shooting into Russian territory for years particularly Nazi-like groups including the Azov battalion.

Then you ignore all the bio-labs we had/have in Ukraine.

Russia had reasons for doing what it did.

This war would have been over months ago had we and NATO not interfered.
"Would have been over months ago"...you make that sound as if it is appealing to have Russia still close to fully armed and easily able to look to more neighboring land to attack. Russia paying a heavy price is important. Maybe some peace agreement early would have been wise, but a weakened Russia is a great outcome, relatively speaking (avoiding war would have been better obviously).

Against a bunch of drunk Russians who don't want to fight and who have little to no military experience? Russia is going to get slaughtered.
Do you know what attrition is?

I just checked the amount of Soldiers Russia still has and it is over 1.5 mil. Zal, has 10,000 or more left. Are you going to go over and help Zal?

Forum List

Back