church gives out gas cards for hurting people, hurting bc of Biden

No, I don't.

I just pointed out facts. You don't have to go drama queen.

You are stupid enough to believe that Democrat horseshit.

The Democrat turds are going to lose 50-70 seats in the House and several in the Senate.

With Potatohead having an approval rate of 26% American are fed up with this Democrat destruction of our country.

Stolen elections have consequences.

Last edited:
Go ahead and educate me.
Inflation is caused by the government printing money and pumping it into the economy.

The Weimar Republic did it and it had disastrous results. The same disastrous results are what the Commiecrats are going for.

Inflation is caused by the government printing money and pumping it into the economy.

The Weimar Republic did it and it had disastrous results. The same disastrous results are what the Commiecrats are going for.
We've been pumping money into the economy since 2009, including during Trump's administration, when he took credit for its effects.

The Fed's balance sheet is now $9 trillion.

You'll have to do better than that.

We've been pumping money into the economy since 2009, including during Trump's administration, when he took credit for its effects.

The Fed's balance sheet is now $9 trillion.

You'll have to do better than that.
Not at the rate we have since Biden and the Democrats in Congress have been running the show.

You're just blabbing the canned talking points.

Analyzing and acting on this stuff is my profession. You're just another talk radio Trumpster.

Boring. Ignorant. Dismissed.
Here, educate yourself. The United States has the 3rd highest rate increase in the world.

Damn you boys are ignorant...lol

Gas prices are high globally. Inflation is high globally.

All your weird, scattershot talking points don't change that.
You dumb shit. Gas prices were low when Trump was President and we had energy indepenedence and was in fact a net exporter of oil.

Then the Democrats stole the election and Potatohead took over. Potatohead who told America that he want to do away with fossil fuels.

You moronic Moon Bats can do all the denial and blaming other people but it is Potatohead's environmental wacko anti fossil fuel polices that ran up the cost of fuel at the pump.

Stolen elections have consequences.

The United States has the third highest increase in the world. How do you explain that? Putin's fault? Trump's?

enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

Forum List

Back