church gives out gas cards for hurting people, hurting bc of Biden

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm still reading through this but hey... charities used to give people clothing and food. Now gas is so ridiculous, unemployed people and others can't afford to go anywhere more than 5 miles from home...

Worst "President" ever

which reminds me of some bumper stickers I've seen

First Fake President

(they need to put quotes on the P word, though)

I'm still reading through this but hey... charities used to give people clothing and food. Now gas is so ridiculous, unemployed people and others can't afford to go anywhere more than 5 miles from home...

Worst "President" ever

First Fake President

It's great that some of our churches are doing this. Christian charity as always are helping when they can. I wish the gas cards could be higher though because 25 bucks with these prices will put about a quarter tank in a vehicle. LOL! However, that still helps struggling America families.

It's great that some of our churches are doing this. Christian charity as always are helping when they can. I wish the gas cards could be higher though because 25 bucks with these prices will put about a quarter tank in a vehicle. LOL! However, that still helps struggling America families.
That makes me think. I'm going to go to the gas station and see if I can work out a way to donate gas to someone needy. Thanks for the idea, rightnow909

When Trump was President most American working families spent about $30-35 filling up their vehicle to go to work.

Now that Potatohead with disastrous Environmental Wacko policies it takes about $65-70 to fill up. For a lot of American families that is a big hit, especially if there are two working members.

Potatohead thinks it is saving the planet to make it costly to drive your vehicle, you know, because it is good for you. He doesn't give a shit about you trying to make ends meet.

Then we have all the other inflation on top of the price of fuel. Family income has taken a nose dive with Potatohead as President.

The way we should look at it is that it is a tax we all have to pay because we let the Democrats get away with stealing an election.

Democrats are always a disaster for this country. This Potatohead SOB is even outdoing other Democrat disasters.

according to polls in [ AMERICA ] a large majority believe Biden is to blame ! on a purely political view that is disastrous for the left in 2022 and 2024 !

The POTUS very often gets blame and credit for things they have very little control over. It is the nature of the job

And yet, the facts I provided are correct.

Ignorance is bliss.
tell that to independents Hispanics and yes even many blacks ! the left is viewed as going radically to the left by a majority of Americans ! and wokeness has overstepped the line with many average Americans ! the dem party is in deep trouble and they know it !

Ignorance is bliss.
You ain't getting out of this one. The good news is we will get the same vichy Republican Party we all know and love. We keep voting them in and they keep giving the store away. Under Trump, we moved left. Not his fault but the results of all of the things Repub politicians helped Progs out with over the years. A prog judge is going to be just that. A Repub judge is like playing dice.

Worst "President" ever

First Fake President

You are a good minion for the Oil companies. Well groomed.

You ain't getting out of this one. The good news is we will get the same vichy Republican Party we all know and love. We keep voting them in and they keep giving the store away. Under Trump, we moved left. Not his fault but the results of all of the things Repub politicians helped Progs out with over the years. A prog judge is going to be just that. A Repub judge is like playing dice.
Gas prices are high globally. Inflation is high globally.

All your weird, scattershot talking points don't change that.

Ignorance is bliss.
So you think the Democrats are going to hold on to the House and Senate because America likes Democrat leadership?

Are you that fucking stupid?

Gas prices are high globally. Inflation is high globally.

All your weird, scattershot talking points don't change that.
I don't know one American, that is except for you, that could care less what the price of gas is in any other place but here.

Forum List

Back