Chuck Todd: "White supremacy creeped back in to the Republican party because of libertarians!"...Todd gets Boehner to denounce the America 1st caucus!

"White supremacy creeped back in to the Republican party because of libertarians!"

Nonsense.

White supremacy, racism, bigotry, and hate have always been part of the GOP.
Yeah! That Lincoln was a stone-cold RAY-SUS, huh?

B.S. He did not rule over a small government low tax party. They may have claimed that but as I've noted many times, claiming something and doing it are two different things.

Deficits exploded under his watch.

Libertarians are not the problem. It's not the Libertarians crying "America First". Todd is still pissed Hillary lost.
Well Duh......he did everything he could to stifle the TEA PArty ,,,,and now you whine about the results

I have no idea what you are rambling about. I did support the Tea Party under Paul. The one that was against things like the bail outs. That was not the Tea Party under Boehner. That was the Tea Party taken over by Sarah Palin and the likes that I have never supported.
B.S. He did not rule over a small government low tax party. They may have claimed that but as I've noted many times, claiming something and doing it are two different things.

Deficits exploded under his watch.

Libertarians are not the problem. It's not the Libertarians crying "America First". Todd is still pissed Hillary lost.
Well Duh......he did everything he could to stifle the TEA PArty ,,,,and now you whine about the results

I have no idea what you are rambling about. I did support the Tea Party under Paul. The one that was against things like the bail outs. That was not the Tea Party under Boehner. That was the Tea Party taken over by Sarah Palin and the likes that I have never supported.
Sarah PAlin didnt own the Teaparty.........mygod you people make all kind of excuses for your spending

Sarah Palin stirs Tea Party troops with call to recapture principles of Ronald Reagan
yeah so...she wasnt the "leader"

Her and Bachmann became the face and then it collapsed.
It was people who were closer to being noobs who were in early in that party. The it was infected. Drawn and quartered by outside forces. Candidates destroyed by at times both sides. Information doles out on anyone considering running like the propagandists do today only they never retracted anything. The elites do not want newbies. They want what is backed up by the machines. And they do lose their grips at times. As we see. The regional power families are strong. And have a big say ion candidates that are backed. The end game does not look good.

Forum List

Back