Chuck Todd is 5' 2'' and a college dropout. Trump should talk about that.

• Banned
I had no idea chucky was that short. I just assumed he was average.

Is that Don Mossi in your avatar? If it is, he and Ray Narleski got traded from Cleveland to Detroit.....Don couldn't throw hard enough to break glass but he got guys out.

Last edited:
Chuck the ugly midget gets paid $750k a year and only has a $2 million net worth? Apparently he's not just a physical midget, he is a mental midget too!

Todd is more hateful to Trump than anybody on CNN or MSLSD...he's turned MTP into an hour of leftist garbage and bald-faced lies. I laughed out loud when Trump called him a son of a bitch despite being doubtful Todd wasn't hatched from an egg....he is buzzard ugly.

Todd is more hateful to Trump than anybody on CNN or MSLSD...he's turned MTP into an hour of leftist garbage and bald-faced lies. I laughed out loud when Trump called him a son of a bitch despite being doubtful Todd wasn't hatched from an egg....he is buzzard ugly.
Chuck Todd doesn’t say anything on MTP unless it’s true. That’s what infuriates you bedwetters.

257A78E5-864D-4425-9519-BDB1CF315DB5.jpeg
Here's a link for the height

Chuck Todd Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Children, Age, Height

Wikipedia says he went to George Washington Univ and majored in political science ( HAHAHA) but did not graduate. You know you're dumb if poly sci is too tough for you.

Chuck Todd - Wikipedia

He's also a jew but you knew that.
Trump’s vindictiveness and pettiness is being carried on by his cult.

Last edited:
Is that Don Mossi in your avatar? If it is, he and Ray Narleski got traded from Cleveland to Detroit.....Don couldn't throw hard enough to break glass but he got guys out.

Yeah, i guess the mods censored my pic of michelle O as it simply vanished a few days ago. We can mock the trumps but not the obamas. Anyway yes indeed - that's a pic of mossi, the ugliest man to ever play in MLB. Bill James once said "He looked like his ears were removed from a much larger species and attached without proper supervision." HAHA

Last edited:
Nice Avatar! Don Mossi right?

My gawd. I put that avatar up just a couple hours ago and already two people have recognized who it is. Mossi pitched a long time ago and i thought nobody would know about him. He's still alive - 89 now. Was a pretty good pitcher

My gawd. I put that avatar up just a couple hours ago and already two people have recognized who it is. Mossi pitched a long time ago and i thought nobody would know about him. He's still alive - 89 now. Was a pretty good pitcher
I had his baseball card as a kid and we all laughed at it because of how funny looking he was.

Yeah, i guess the mods censored my pic of michelle O as it simply vanished a few days ago. We can mock the trumps but not the obamas. Anyway yes indeed - that's a pic of mossi, the ugliest man to ever play in MLB. Bill James once said "He looked like his ears were removed from a much larger species and attached without proper supervision." HAHA
Most of the mods are part of your Trump cult so your avatar must have been really racist.

Hey check it out, I found my Don Mossi card! He was a goofy looking cuss.

IMG_0415.jpg

Forum List

Back