Chuck Todd corners Trump's Attorney Joe Tacopina with gotcha questions, plays 2018 CNN clip of Tacopina as a legal expert saying Trump's in trouble

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is shaking in his boots, and he will shake more if he sees this interview

I saw the interview. Chuckie kept throwing democrat talking points, and the lawyer kept correcting him.
Bragg has no case, period.

• Banned
I saw the interview. Chuckie kept throwing democrat talking points, and the lawyer kept correcting him.
Bragg has no case, period.
Americans want affordable groceries. not another endless dead-end Trump witch hunt!

Who in the world would choose this guy to represent them?

All of the other lawyers he had representing him have either been disbarred, arrested, jailed, or some combination thereof. His lawyer on the Mar-a-lago file is now cooperating with the prosecution on the order of the trial judge. Because Trump's lawyers are involved in his crimes, there is no lawyer/client privilege.

No lawyer with a brain in his head would take Trump as a client. He won't listen to your advice or do anything to help his case, and much to make things worse. All of his lawyers are disbarred, in jail, or under federal investigation. When things go south, or you refuse his crazy illegal schemes, he'll throw you under the bus first. And he won't pay his bills.

0nly an idiot would risk their career, their future, and their reputation working for the old crook.

All of the other lawyers he had representing him have either been disbarred, arrested, jailed, or some combination thereof. His lawyer on the Mar-a-lago file is now cooperating with the prosecution on the order of the trial judge. Because Trump's lawyers are involved in his crimes, there is no lawyer/client privilege.

No lawyer with a brain in his head would take Trump as a client. He won't listen to your advice or do anything to help his case, and much to make things worse. All of his lawyers are disbarred, in jail, or under federal investigation. When things go south, or you refuse his crazy illegal schemes, he'll throw you under the bus first. And he won't pay his bills.

0nly an idiot would risk their career, their future, and their reputation working for the old crook.
One of the many things I've learned during this awful period is that there are many people who are absolutely willing to sell their soul to be near the flame. Power. Influence. Controversy. Celebrity. They'll just jettison common decency to touch it.

I guess I knew they existed, but it's astonishing to watch it in real time, and in such a public way.

Forum List

Back