Chuck Schumer accuses Canada of 'evading' commitments on dairy amid heightened trade tensions

This is not good for Canada, just as our trade deal is coming into effect.

Interesting article. They will work through this. Did not know the dairy market was as tightly controlled in Canada, internally and on the import/export side. Have free markets ever existed internationally on anything? Ever? Anywhere?

schumer is a fool

in light of the common menace posed by china both nations should come to a quick compromise and face our real enemy with a united front

Interesting article. They will work through this. Did not know the dairy market was as tightly controlled in Canada, internally and on the import/export side. Have free markets ever existed internationally on anything? Ever? Anywhere?

As I said on here, Canada is heavily regulated and a joke in regards to free trade. If I go to Quebec and buy beer I am limited to how much I can buy, all to protect the Ontario unions and the covert police working there.

Ontario is the East Berlin of East Germany...

As I said on here, Canada is heavily regulated and a joke in regards to free trade. If I go to Quebec and buy beer I am limited to how much I can buy, all to protect the Ontario unions and the covert police working there.

Had no idea. Probably most Americans have no idea. You guys seem so normal from the outside. Unfortunately, you probably are. I prefer my old false illusions of Canada. Good luck up there. :salute:

Had no idea. Probably most Americans have no idea. You guys seem so normal from the outside. Unfortunately, you probably are. I prefer my old false illusions of Canada. Good luck up there. :salute:

Haha. Indeed, you guys have no idea, that's the objective of those in our country. Sadly, we have the same organizations promoting themselves as being "just like Americans" when they speak to you, when we are not. We are nearly diametrically in opposition to your system in regards to civil liberties.

What this means is that foreign government exploit us and use Canada as a launching pad to influence the U.S, through Canada. You hear the same calls for limiting liberty in America that has been occurring in Canada for a century. It will in fact, make your constitution null and void.

Bottom line is that the future of your civil liberties is at risk due to global interference, often by nations, systems and agencies who tell you that they are like you, they are not. If you were, you'd have many more Americans heading to Canada, especially with such a higher population, than Canadians going to America.

Haha. Indeed, you guys have no idea, that's the objective of those in our country. Sadly, we have the same organizations promoting themselves as being "just like Americans" when they speak to you, when we are not. We are nearly diametrically in opposition to your system in regards to civil liberties.

What this means is that foreign government exploit us and use Canada as a launching pad to influence the U.S, through Canada. You hear the same calls for limiting liberty in America that has been occurring in Canada for a century. It will in fact, make your constitution null and void.

Bottom line is that the future of your civil liberties is at risk due to global interference, often by nations, systems and agencies who tell you that they are like you, they are not. If you were, you'd have many more Americans heading to Canada, especially with such a higher population, than Canadians going to America.
Hmmm. Good reply. Thanks for the extrapolation of thought from a vantage-point that I do not have, and your time to express it.

Forum List

Back