Chubby Puppy.. Wow

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I've been spending a lot more time down in the big cities lately.

From an observers point of view there sure is a lot more chubby puppies out there.
Chubby Mom, chubby Dad, chubby children, heck, even the puppies are chubby..

Talk about your future health catastrophes..

From an observers point of view there sure is a lot more chubby puppies out there.

I was at a church fundraiser Friday night and kept bumping into fat women's butts. Yuck!!!! (It was at a restaurant and there were a lot of people there.) Everytime I bumped into some flab, I lost a little bit of my appetite.

Go_Be_Fat.jpg

Nothing to worry about, Lumpy. After Obama is done with us, we will be restricted to a low fat diet, sugars will be nothing but a memory. Anything else will be illegal, like pot used to be.

I was at a church fundraiser Friday night and kept bumping into fat women's butts. Yuck!!!! (It was at a restaurant and there were a lot of people there.) Everytime I bumped into some flab, I lost a little bit of my appetite.

Go_Be_Fat.jpg

My kids are naturally slender but I kick their butts outside for some fresh air and exercise regularly.

Go_Be_Fat.jpg

:lol::lol:

Don't dis fat women so quickly. Remember, heat in the winter and shade in the summer!

Nothing to worry about, Lumpy. After Obama is done with us, we will be restricted to a low fat diet, sugars will be nothing but a memory. Anything else will be illegal, like pot used to be.

Yup... take away the salt and walla Democrat utopia..

I don't know how Obama expects to do that, when it's only six agri-corporations who tell us what we can eat so they can profit. See my thread on Food, Inc.

I don't know how Obama expects to do that, when it's only six agri-corporations who tell us what we can eat so they can profit. See my thread on Food, Inc.

I saw the documentary/ info-mercial on that.. damn depressing

Forum List

Back